$10.7 Billion U.S. Education Market Rises 3.4% In 2002; Pearson Education Leads EM Index
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/25/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p8
No abstract available.
- AAP Reports High School Sales Leap, Elementary Sales Climb More Slowly. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p3
Provides information on the sales status of high school instructional material in March 2001, according to the American Association of Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- Higher Returns Decrease College Instructional Sales, AAP Reports. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p7
Provides information on the sales status of college instructional materials in March 2001, according to the monthly sales report of the Association of American Publishers.
- U.S. College Net Sales Hit April Slump; Sales Up, Returns, Too. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the sales of college textbooks and instructional materials in the United States in April 2001, according to the Association of American Publishers.
- Pearson Education Leads K-12 Publishers in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the total sales of K-12 instructional materials in 2001.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p8
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the educational materials industry in the U.S. as of April 7, 2003.
- Lighting the way: What we're learning from model schools. Salpeter, Judy // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on a number of models designed to start educational reform in the United States. Reference to Co-NECT Schools which focus on technology as a central tool for improved student results; Description of the Modern Red Schoolhouse; Additional information. INSET: On the home front..
- The trouble with technology planning. Parham, Charles // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p47
Focuses on the effects of educational technology planning, with emphasis on school systems trying to implement technology plans in order to secure funding for other equipment. Effects of plans being written in a hurry; Four key questions states need districts to focus on.
- What's new. // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p50
Provides information about educational materials that are available. Information on the Print Shop Premier Edition 5.0; Features of An Odyssey of Discovery; Additional information.
- 1978 RALPH H. LANDES AUDIO--VISUAL AWARDS. // Industrial Management;Jan/Feb79, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p30
Presents the winners of the 1978 Ralph H. Landes audio visual competition and awards at the 42nd annual IMS clinic on November 1-3 1978 in Illinois. Rubin Saxner; Bill Cash; Charles Gilbert.