NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD TITLES WITH LONGEVITY
- Best-Selling Books, 2007. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p73
A list of the best-selling books for 2007 is presented, which include "A Thousand Splendid Suns," by Khaled Hosseini, "The Choice," by Nicholas Sparks and "Jerusalem Countdown," by John Hagee.
- ESSENCE BEST SELLERS LIST. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jun2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p88
A list of best-selling books is presented.
- CRYING `WULF.'. // Entertainment Weekly;04/07/2000, Issue 534, p99
Lists the best selling non-fiction, fiction and paperbacks books in United States as of the first week of April 2000.
- 'INTO' THE GROOVE. // Entertainment Weekly;10/15/2004, Issue 788, p81
Presents charts of the top ten best-selling fiction and nonfiction books in the U.S. for the week of September 20-26, 2004.
- 'ELDEST' WON. // Entertainment Weekly;9/16/2005, Issue 840, p95
Lists the top 10 best-selling fiction and nonfiction books as of September 16, 2005.
- ESSENCE BEST SELLERS LIST. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jul2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p71
A list of best-selling books compiled by "Essence" magazine is presented.
- 'WOLF' BLITZ. // Entertainment Weekly;12/12/2003, Issue 741, p87
Lists the top 10 best sellers in the fiction and non-fiction categories for the week of November 17-23, 2003.
- BESTSELLERS. // Quill & Quire;May2008, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p48
The article lists the top selling books in Canada for four weeks ending Sunday, March 16, 2008 which include "I Heard That Song Before," by Mary Higgins Clark, "The Alibi Man," by Tami Hoag and "The Secret," by Rhonda Byrne.
- 'WHO'S' YULE DADDY. // Entertainment Weekly;1/16/2004, Issue 746, p75
Presents a chart of the best-selling books in the U.S. for the week of December 22 to 28, 2003.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;2001 Fall Announcements Issue, Vol. 248 Issue 33, p324
Presents a list of hardcover bestsellers as of August 13, 2001.