Connecticut HFA Pricing $450M Deal
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/15/2015, p1
The article presents a list of several negotiated bond sales from several institutions in the U.S. including Florida Housing Finance Corp., Hampshire Township Park District, and Minneapolis city, with information on the type of bonds and due amount reoffered.
- Quote of the week. Gizzi, John // Human Events;03/29/97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p284
Presents a quotation from Connecticut Governor John Rowland comparing the stiffness of Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole and Vice President Al Gore.
- Municipals Remain Mostly Flat As Treasuries Post Modest Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Reports on significant change price of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Unexpected increase in housing permits; Factors contributing to the economy; Rating assigned to the bonds by various rating agencies.
- Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points; $854 Million in New Issues Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p2
Reports on the fall in municipal bond yields from one or two basis points in the U.S. while in the new issue market underwriters priced $854 million in major new issues as of July 11, 2003. Expected yield from revenue bonds in coming years; Repricing for institutions in the new-issue market by...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p41
Presents information about prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who will evaluate prices of bonds; Several categories of municipal bonds taken into consideration for price evaluation.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p43
Presents statistics on municipal bond prices of various organizations as of October 26, 2001 in the U.S. Ratings of municipal bonds of the Virginia College Building Authority; Change in bid price of the bonds of the Wisconsin Health and Education Facilities Authority; Bid price and rating of...
- Friday's Market: Prices Little Changed; New Issues Loom. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p2
Reports on no changes in municipal bonds prices due to market's focus on multi-billion dollar issues arising in the United States. Decline in home sales; Expected decline in consumer sentiment index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Highlights prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. Change in bid prices; Rating for the issued bonds; Yield for several issued bonds.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Illustrates weekly municipal bond index as of October 29, 2001. maturity date for issued bonds; Par call date for the bonds; Converted price for the bonds.