QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33685, p9
A table is presented which provides data on the prices of government securities issued by various U.S. states including Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and New York on March 23 2012 and March 16, 2012.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p29
The article presents statistical information on issuance of government bonds in various states in the U.S. The article mentions the amounts issued by the respective state.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p30
Several charts are presented that list results of competitive bond sales from various states in the U.S. including California, Massachusetts, and New York.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p8
Several charts are presented depicting Southeast invisible bond supply of various states including Alabama, Florida and Georgia.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p12
The article presents charts depicting results of negotiated sales of government bonds. The states listed in the chart are: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p34
The article presents a chart depicting results of competitive sales of government bonds. The issues listed in the chart are that of Iowa Board of Regents, Iowa; Bossier Parishwide School District, Louisiana; Mississippi Development Bank, Mississippi; and, Rogers County Elementary School District...
- Market Awaits Another Action-Packed Day. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;12/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34424, p1
After an action-packed day on Tuesday, the primary market will pick up right back where it left off on Wednesday, as more large deals are expected to be priced from issuers in Colorado, California, Georgia and South Carolina.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p31
Presents news concerning state bonds in the United States as of February 2005. Sale of University System of Maryland's auxiliary facility and tuition revenue bonds; Rating of Eri County's general obligation debt in New York; Rating of Lifespan Obligated Group's revenue bonds.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p10
Presents a list of government securities offered by U.S. states, as of September 28, 2001. Description of bonds issued by municipal council in Washington; Amount of bonds issued by Wolcott in New York; Financial advisor of the bonds by Mumford Fire Department in New York.