Georgia's Revenue Drops Again, Falling to $12.7 Billion in 2003
- NEW MEXICO. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;8/15/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p7
This section offers news briefs on sales and use tax in New Mexico. Sales of special fuel dyed according to federal regulations for use in school buses are subject to gross receipts tax according to the state Taxation and Revenue Department. The agency also issued a bulletin explaining the...
- Net Motor Fuel Revenues by State, 1991-2001. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul2003, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p133
Presents a chart depicting the net motor fuel revenues by state from 1991 to 2001 in the U.S.
- Motor-fuel taxes and household welfare: An applied general equilibrium analysis. Wiese, Arthur M.; Rose, Adam; Schluter, Gerald // Land Economics;May95, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p229
The shifts in expenditure patterns of motor-fuel tax receipts that have occurred over the last decade typically are not included in the incidence estimates of these taxes. We explicitly incorporate these changing expenditure patterns into our analysis of distributional impacts of motor-fuel tax...
- Alabama farmers' fuel tax deadline set for April 1. Martin, Melissa // Southeast Farm Press Exclusive Insight;1/30/2013, p3
The article focuses on the move of the Alabama Department of Revenue (ADOR) to remind farmers that the deadline for filing 2012 state fuel tax refund claims wit the ADOR is scheduled for April, 1, 2013.
- TAXES. // National Petroleum News;Jul2006, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p118
Several charts are presented depicting the tax rates on motor fuels as of February 2004 and the net motor fuel revenues from 1995 to 2004 in various states in the U.S.
- Net Motor Fuel Revenues by State, 1994-2003. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p115
Presents a chart depicting net motor fuel revenues in the U.S. by state from 1994-2003.
- IMPORTANT DETERMINANTS OF STATE TAX REVENUE PORTFOLIOS. Porca, Sanela // Proceedings of the Annual Conference on Taxation;2002, p416
Examines three determinants of state tax revenue portfolio and its effect on state taxes in the U.S. Industrial mix; Political factors; Tax competition.
- State Tax Revenues Rise For Third Straight Quarter. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33425, p1
The article reports on the increase of state tax revenue in the third quarter 2010 in the U.S.
- GEORGIA: April Revenue Crashes 20%. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/14/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33115, p9
The article reports on the decrease in revenue collections in Georgia for April 2009. It states that the collection of the state for the month accounted for $1.39 billion, a $362.1 million or nearly 20.6% decrease compared to the same month in 2008. Moreover, tax collections for corporate income...