Results of Negotiated Sales
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33396, p15
The article lists the competitive sales in the U.S. including that of those in Florida State Board of Education, Baldwin-Whitehall School District, and Charleston County School District.
- SECOND-LIEN HIGH YIELD BOND DEALS OF 2010. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p7
The article lists the high yield bond deals of 2010 in the U.S. which include Hexion U.S. Finance, Momentive Performance, and Texas Competitive Electric.
- TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p26
The article lists the top e-mailed stories on bonds in the U.S. that were featured in "The Bond Buyer," in the November 2010 issue including "Bab Expiration Could Have Upside," "ETFs Disagree With Municipal Indexes," and the "S&P Downgrades 16 Tobacco Deals to Junk."
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p25
The article lists the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. including Alaska, El Dorado, and Riverside.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p18
A directory of several bond issuers in the U.S. is presented.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p8
The article lists the invisible supply for the Southwest region of the U.S. which includes Arizona transportation Gans, Arkansas State Highway Garvees, and Texas Mobility bonds.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p9
The article lists the invisible supply by state which includes Arizona, Arkansas, and Colorado.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p10
The article lists the competitive bond offerings for September to November 2009 which includes Salt River Project Agric Imp in Arizona, Fargo in North Dakota, and Wisconsin Indianhead Technology.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p15
The article lists the negotiated bond offerings for September and October 2009 in the U.S. which includes San Diego County in California, Greater New Orleans Expressway in Louisiana, and Oregon Department of Administrative Services.