Competitive Note Offerings
- Profit pace slows. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;5/20/96, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p3
Presents information on 34 companies in Detroit, Michigan, which have released their financial numbers for the first-quarter, 1996. Recorded increase in profits for most companies; Total profits for the companies; Decline in profits at General Motors Corporation and Ford Motor Company;...
- The best-kept secret in business financing: City-sponsored funds. Burns, Nanette // Crain's New York Business;09/01/97, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p2
Focuses on two of New York City's best kept secrets, Capital Access and the Regional Economic Development Assistance Corporation (REDAC), two city-sponsored loan funds. Increase of financing programs; Information on the type of programs offered; Information on REDAC and Capital Access; Why it...
- Quarterlies. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/27/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p16
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Third quarter net sales of X-Rite Inc.; Factors attributed to lower third quarter net sales of I/NET Inc.; Sales increase at the Riveria Tool Co. for fiscal 2000.
- Mehr Betriebe solide finanziert. // Die Bank;jul2012, Issue 7, p52
The article discusses the increasing solid financing of middle-sized businesses in Germany, and provides a breakdown of finance sources.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/27/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p26
Provides information on news briefs pertaining to profits and initial public offerings of business enterprises in Morocco. Information on Oman and Emirates Investment Holding Company's annoucement of its net profits for 1997; Detailed information on the closing date for the initial public...
- Simon Sign sez bankruptcy stay should be short. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/23/95, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p3
Reports that Simon Sign and Maintenance Incorporated has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection from its creditors. Details on the filing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Cleveland, Ohio; Overview of Simon Sign; Business performance.
- T R Financial still showing 'em the money. Corry, Carl // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/13/98, Vol. 45 Issue 46, p15A
Presents news briefs pertaining to financial matters in Long Island, New York for the week November 13 to 19, 1998. Cash dividends declared by TR Financial Corp.; Opening of Long Island Commercial Bank's sixth branch; Financial performance of Family Golf Centers of Melville for the third quarter.
- Funding strategies. Barren, Bruce W. // Outlook;Winter93, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p18
Presents strategies for businesses on how to choose new funds. Determining capital needs; Evaluation of the appropriateness of possible capital resources; Maintaining a focused procurement process; Maintaining relationships with funding sources; Planning.
- Stockholders reap benefits of banks' dividends. Grupe, Arthur // San Diego Business Journal;07/06/98, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p10
Presents news briefs related to business finance in California, as of July 6, 1998. Includes Bank of Commerce and Fallbrook National Bank's declaration of stock dividends; Bradlees Inc.'s agreement with XtraCash ATM Inc.; Examination for tax practitioners.
- Jittery investors throw equities into a tailspin. Peterson, Pete // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/07/97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p33A
Reports on the financial status of some Indiana-based companies. Preliminary results of IPALCO Enterprises Inc.'s Dutch auction; Gruntal and Co.'s strong buy rating of Duke Realty Investments; Increased first-quarter earnings of Cummins Engine Co.; Financial losses of Emmis Broadcasting Corp....