Rode, Head of 2 Key Vermont Issuers, Steps Down and is Replaced by Minot
- Retirement planning gains in importance. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/25/95, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p4
Opinion. Comments on the increasing importance given to retirement planning in the United States according to a study from Merrill Lynch. Retirement awareness in women and young people; Importance of government participation to encourage savings.
- Boomers set off a rush to mine the golden years. Van Allen, Peter // American Banker;5/7/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 87, p22
Focuses on Merrill Lynch's retirement management service. Medical bill management; Long-term-care insurance; Use of a 24-hour toll-free information line; Personal health adviser.
- Retiring by design. DORAN, RYAN // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the findings of the survey conducted by Merrill Lynch & Co. which revealed that affluent citizens are rethinking their vision of retirement in the U.S.
- Philip Milot of Merrill Lynch. Albano, Christie // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p9
Reports on the retirement of Philip Milot, director and manager of securities and purchasing for Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s Defined Asset Funds.
- Employers say employees confused about their investment decisions. Thoma, G. Stephen // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p19
Reports on the findings of a Merrill Lynch survey indicating a lack of solid comprehension by employees in the United States over a wide retirement plan option. Breakdown of results with only 46% of employees of firms surveyed had managed to make a wise investment among others; Confusion about...
- Survey: Vision of retirement changing. Strauss, Eric // njbiz;6/16/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p2
The article discusses a survey conducted by financial management company Merrill Lynch in partnership with communications company Ace Wave which found that 72 percent of pre-retirees over the age of 50 across the U.S. say that work is part of their ideal retirement.
- Survey finds women retirees more community-oriented. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p2
The article offers information on a survey by Merrill Lynch and Co. according to which women retirees in the U.S. are more community-oriented than men.
- Life Stories. KASS, ELLIOT // On Wall Street;May2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p48
The article presents a brief career profile of Racquel Oden, the managing director, Practice Management Development Program at finance company Merrill Lynch.
- Ex-Envoy to China Will Join Merrill Board. // American Banker;7/26/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 143, p20
Reports that Merrill Lynch and Co. has elected Joseph W. Prueher to its board of directors. Prueher's previous role as United States ambassador to China from November 1999 to May 2001; Career in the U.S. Navy; President and chief operating officer E. Stanley O'Neal's election to the board.