NEWS IN BRIEF
- Ratings Upgrade: In A League Of Its Own. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;May2009, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
This article presents information on sovereign credit ratings for Chile. Ratings agency Moody's has upgraded credit ratings for the country and assigned a positive outlook. The country has set itself apart from the rest of Latin American nations in responding to the current economic crisis...
- Bulgaria: Another Upgrade Ahead. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/30/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the decision of ratings agency Moody's to put the long-term foreign currency rating of Bulgaria on review for a possible upgrade. Actions taken by the country that urged the agency to raise its rating; Impact of the rating on the foreign bonds of Bulgaria.
- DATAMONITOR: Moody's Corp. // Moody's Corp SWOT Analysis;Oct2010, p1
A company profile of Moody's Corp., which is a provider of credit ratings, research and analysis, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths,...
- DATAMONITOR: Moody's Corp. // Moody's Corp SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
A company profile of Moody's Corp., a provider of credit ratings, research and analysis, covering fixed-income securities, other debt instruments and the entities that issue such instruments in the global capital markets, and credit training services, is presented. An overview of the company is...
- Moody's downgrades 13 Italian banks. Salih, Chris // Fundweb;7/17/2012, p9
The article reports that Moody's Corp. has cut the credit rating for 13 Italian banks following a weakening of the Italian government's credit profile. Moody dropped seven banks by one notch and another six by two notches. The ratings agency said that Italian banks have substantial exposure to...
- Moody's Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Moody's Corp SWOT Analysis;Jun2013, p1
The article presents a profile of Moody's Corp, a company that is engaged in providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis to financial markets. It is one of the leading credit rating agencies in the world. It publishes opinions on credit obligors and credit obligations issued in...
- UK: Banks warned of credit downgrades. // Engineer (Online Edition);4/11/2011, p8
The article reports on the warning of Moody's Corp. that British banks could suffer credit ratings downgrades due to the authorities reluctance to bail them out. Moody's vice president Elizabeth Rudman has explained that a credit rating agency's review or recommendation may complicate the...
- â€¦last out. // Financial Management;Feb2009, p64
The article presents quotations from various European companies related to corporate communications, include one about strategies of small business owners, another one about the value of non-renewable substances, and one about the credit ratings of companies.
- Ratings Movers. // Bank Loan Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p11
Presents a chart depicting changes in the credit ratings of companies by credit agencies in the U.S.