St. Louis Airport Downgraded as American Announces Cutbacks
- Ratings Movers: Copa Casino Banks on Recovery, Educate Fails in Deal Proposal. // Bank Loan Report;7/16/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p5
The article reports on the credit ratings of Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) to Copa Casino and Educate. S&P upgraded Copa Casino's $230 million senior secured facility, consisting of a $45 million revolver and a $185 million term loan, to BB from BB-. Meanwhile, the rating agency downgraded...
- ILLINOIS: S&P Puts Hit on Provena. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Provena Health System in Illinois. The agency downgraded Provena's issuer credit rating to BBB-plus from A-minus due to challenged operations and light debt-service coverage. Standard & Poor's also assigned a negative...
- S&P takes a look at Levi's. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/9/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 49, p17
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s plan to downgrade the debt ratings of Levi Strauss & Co. Concerns about the company's sales and earnings trends; Factors contributing to Levi Strauss' poor financial performance in 1999.
- S&P Revises Simpson House Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32703, p2
The article focuses on the improved rating of the Philadelphia Authority for Industrial Development's $6.11 million revenue bond, issued for Simpson House, which reflects improved operating performance of the company. It is noted Standard & Poor's Corp. has given the BBB-minus rating to Simpson...
- Smurfit debt downgraded in bad omen for stone deal. Weidner, David // American Banker;11/4/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 212, p29
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded some of Jefferson Smurfit Corp.'s $7 billion in debt. Doubt on the viability of the packaging company that would be created by Jefferson's purchase of Stone Container Corp.; Standard & Poor's rating on all of Jefferson's debt; Banks holding...
- S& P Puts $454M of Pa. Airport Debt on Negative Watch. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31681, p40
Reports that ratings agency Standard & Poor's Corp. on July 17, 2003 downgraded the outstanding debt of Allegheny County Airport Authority, Pennsylvania. Discussion of the financial condition of Pittsburgh International Airport in Pennsylvania; Reasons for putting the debt of the airport on...
- S&P Launches Ratings IQuery To Enable Advanced Searches. O'Connor, Katie // Bank Loan Report;6/20/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p10
Features the Web-based credit ratings product called Ratings IQuery from Standard & Poor's Corp. in the U.S. Function of the product which provides a more sophisticated tool to analyze the company's data and research; Use of Ratings IQuery for custom research; Advantages of the tool.
- Ratings Movers: DynCorp May See Upgrade/Stanadyne Slips. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the top corporate bank debt rating movers as of April 2006, based on reviews by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. Moody's placed the bank debt of DynCorp International on review for an upgrade following a proclamation that the company plans to...
- Moody's Downgrades Doral on Controls. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;6/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 112, p23
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. reduced the senior debt rating of Doral Financial Corp. Reasons for the downgrade, including weak internal controls at Doral; Consideration of how Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Inc. cut their ratings for Doral to below investment grade.