Rhode Island Turnpike Agency Planning $38 Million Taxable Refunding
- Philadelphia Readies for $350 Million Water, Wastewater Refunding. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;3/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32582, p6
The article reports on the effort of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in getting ready for a $394.5 million water and wastewater revenue refunding bond sale scheduled in March 2007. The city's acting director Vince Jannetti stated that the total refunding will be based on the market conditions and...
- OHIO: Columbus Airports Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32591, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings has revised its outlook on A credit of Columbus Regional Airport Authority in Ohio from stable to positive as it prepares to sell $61 million of refunding bonds. The bonds, which are expected to sell in late March 2007, secured secured by the net revenues...
- Florida care facility hopes for big savings in refunding... Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p32
Reports that a Palm Beach County, Florida retirement facility hopes an improved credit rating and demand for higher-yield paper will trigger big savings from refunding. Palm Beach County Health Facilities Authority as a conduit for Life Care Retirement Communities Inc.; Refunding deals of Life...
- Alabama. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;07/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30180, p28
Reports that Birmingham, Alabama refunded $74.8 million of its 1988 general obligation bonds, one week after Moody's Investors Service upgraded the city's credit rating.
- Attractive Rates in 2001 Had Southwest Refunding Like Mad. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p50
Focuses on refunding deals in the bond market of southwestern U.S. states, as of February 19, 2002. Percentage increase in combined refunding and new-money issues; Factors that led to increase in amount of refunding according to data from an investment firm; Authorities that brought large...
- Maryland's St. Mary's County Readies $40.5M Package. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31696, p4
Reports on the plan of Saint Mary's County, Maryland to sell a $40.5 million debt package consisting of new-money bonds for various public projects and refunding bonds on August 19, 2003. Types of bonds included in the package; Fundings to be assisted through refunding bonds; Expectations of...
- Supply worries, data gap bring prices down. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;11/05/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30267, p2
Reports that the supply concerns heading into the Washington government's quarterly refunding has pulled Treasury prices lower. Factors that contributed to the market's decline; Data on the status of long bond and notes.
- Safe harbor from yield burning urged. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;03/06/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30345, p4
Reports on the agreement among municipal industry bond counsel and issuer groups in the United States on an approach that federal regulators should adopt to determine which advance refunding would not be subject to enforcement action for yield-burning abuses. Group's failure to consult with US...
- More Current Bond Covenants Can Make Restructurings Much Easier. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30743, p38
Reports on the importance of restructuring bond indentures that restrict public power utilities' use of funds in preparing for a competitive bond market in the United States. New York Power Authority's refunding of outstanding debt; Change of the debt ratio coverage covenant.