Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p17
Reports on results of negotiated sales in the bond market of various U.S. states as of July 22, 2003. Date of issue and date of maturity of the sales; Types of the negotiated sales; Amount of the negotiated sales.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p7
Presents the Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bond offerings; Negotiated note offerings; Results of negotiated sales.
- Analyst sees a bright future for WP bonds. Lunn, Emma // Money Marketing;6/3/2004, p14
Reports on the future for with-profits market in Great Britain. Increase in sales; Confidence of independent financial advisers in the long-term benefits of with-profit products; Evidence of a recovery; Rate of return; Key to recovery of with-profits bonds.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2015, p1
The article offers information on the Competitive Note Sales for various finance agencies in the U.S. as of December 2015 including Capital Markets Advisors in New York, Acacia Finance Group in New Jersey and Municipal Solutions in New York.
- Rhode Island Garvees, Missouri Highway Bonds Lead the Way. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p7
No abstract available.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Smith, Aaron T.; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31246, p7
Reports on news and information regarding bond underwriters and dealers. Plans by bond broker Cantor Fitzgerald Fixed Income Brokers Inc. to close offices in Paris, France and Frankfurt, Germany; The plan by Fixed Income Securities and Sterling Resources to merge; The launch by Global Trade...
- The Corporate Bond Market in Canada. Miville, Martin; Bernier, Andre // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn99, p3
Provides a perspective on Canadian corporate bond market. Influences shaping the market; Impact of the spread between Canadian and United States interest rates; Impact of public sector borrowing; Conclusions.
- Mezzanine Debt Lives On In Europe. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;01/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the continued use of mezzanine bonds in financing packages in Europe. Estimated number of total loans in mezzanine; Role in leveraged buyout refinancing.
- Market Stays Relatively Busy. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
Provides information on transactions in the bond and capital markets in the U.S. as of May 6, 2002.