Results of Negotiated Sales
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p7
Presents a graph depicting the bond market association municipal swap index as of October 2005 in the U.S.
- Prices Up a Touch Amid Lackluster Trading. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p2
Focuses on the condition of bond market trading in the U.S. Assertion of some traders on the factors which result the limitation in buying bonds; Decline in gross domestic product; Establishment of a new, higher-yield trading range.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p2
Presents a graph depicting the yield of bonds in the U.S. market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 28. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p2
Presents charts on the bond market in the U.S., compiled as of July 28, 2004. Durable goods; Government securities index; Municipal bond index.
- Market Close: Munis Firm on Year's Biggest Week. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p21
The article reports that municipal bonds posted the highest issuance in the bond market for the second week of March 2014. Based on data from Thomson Reuters, bond sales amounted to 11.4 billion U.S. dollars, which include negotiated bonds and competitive deals. The biggest and most famous deal...
- U.K. covered bonds volumes rising but not likely to reach Spain and German levels. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;6/26/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p19
The article reports on the issues discussed during the conference of the Information Management Network in Barcelona, Spain regarding covered bonds issuance. The panel is questioning whether the issuance is reaching to its limit. The Financial Services Authority clarify that this will help...
- HK tunnels deal launched amidst great fanfare. Davies, Rob // Asset Securitization Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p24
The article discusses the launch of Hong Kong Link 2004, the most widely distributed bond deal of the Hong Kong government transactions backed by tunnel revenues. Involvement of 23 banks; Option of the retail buyers on purchase the bonds; Importance of the buyers on healthy spreads of previous...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p36
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of July 22, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p24
Presents results of the competitive sales in the U.S. bond market as of July 23, 2003. Amount of competitive sales; Date of issue and date of maturity of the sales; Types of competitive sales.