Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Global digest: Finance. Bayer, Alex // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep97, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p21
Focuses on developments related to the financial services industry in China and Brazil, current as of September 1997. Includes proposal by China's State Planning Commission to allow its state-owned industrial corporations to issue bonds; Brazil's decision to swap its Brady bonds for...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/30/2015, p6
The article presents several charts that offer information on sales of competitive bonds by financial services companies which include the names of winning bidders, amount of investment and percentage of the yield.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p11
The article presents charts of projected negotiated bond offerings from the week of February 27 to week of March 13, 2006.
- Bond Yields, Reports Paint Mixed Picture for Loan Rates. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;5/18/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p5
The article reports on the status of bond yields in the U.S. It states that the average rate for fixed-rate mortgages that dominate the market accounted a 4.86% growth from 4.84%. However, the average rate for five-year Treasury-indexed hybrid adjustable-rate mortgages (ARM) and one-year...
- N. Carolina To Break Its Bond Record. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p1
Reports on North Carolina's 744 million dollar general obligation bond deal. Uses of the proceeds from the deal.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p11
The article presents charts of projected competitive note offerings from February to March 2006.
- New-Issue Volume Slackened in May. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/1/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33123, p1
The article reports on the decline in new-issuance volume in May 2009 in the U.S. It states that bond issues in the said month came to market at a total of 838, with a par value of $27.02 billion, down 38.2% from the $43.75 billion issued in May 2008. It also cites the statement of Banc of...
- Maryland Starts Negotiated-Competitive Deal With Retail. Temple-Wst, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/30/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33158, p6
The article reports on the decision of the state of Maryland to start selling bonds to retail investors on a negotiated basis in the bond market from July 31, 2009. The state government has decided to initially market its bonds to retail investors on a competitive basis for three days....
- Building bonds. Everett-Heath, Tom // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/3/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 36, p23
Discusses the opportunities created by the evolution of debt capital markets for the financial services industry in the Persian Gulf Region. Bonds issued by financial institutions; Benefits of Qatar's sovereign bond issues; List of bond issue of companies in the region.