Competitive Note Offerings
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p12
Focuses on the terms and conditions of various competitive note offerings in the U.S. bond market as of November 5, 2001. List of issuer of various bonds; Expected time of sale of bonds; Respective financial advisor for the bonds; Ratings assigned to bonds by rating agency Moody's Investor...
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
A chart depicting the results of competitive sales of negotiable instruments in bond market in the U.S. for the year 2016 is presented.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p47
This article presents statistical information on bonds issued by several states in the U.S. during the period May 23 to 27, 2005. Arizona has made a total of 5 issues of bonds amounting to $675,240,000. Texas is the leading issuer of bonds with total number of 20 issues amounting to $1,679,825,000.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p7
Presents a calendar of competitive bond offerings. Calendar date; Issuer; State of operation; Bond description; Bond value; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal opinion; Date of maturity; Insurer; Bond rating by Moody', Standard & Poor's and Fitch.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p7
Provides data concerning competitive bond and note offerings in the United States. Description; Financial adviser; Issuer; Amount.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/10/2015, p1
A chart depicting negotiated note sales including lead manager, financial adviser and insurer is presented.
- Northeast Issuance Down. Cataldo, Adam L.; Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32439, p1
The article reports on the 23 percent decline in the bond sales in the Northeast region in the first half of 2006. The total bond sales in the first half of 2006 is $43.85 billion as compared to $56.92 billion for the same period in 2005. Also, the national bond sales for the period declined by...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the Midwest region of the U.S. in 2004. Issuer and purpose of the bonds; Net value of the bond offering; Underwriter of choice for the bond offerings.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.