N.J. Assistant Treasurer Departs After Getting the Big Deals Done
- NEW JERSEY: Pensions Shrunk in 2012. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33874, p7
The article reports that New Jersey Treasury Department has presented mixed status of the state's pension as the total market value of the pension system has dropped down to 38.3 billion U.S. dollars from 40.8 billion U.S. dollars in the year 2012.
- N.J. Revenues Continue to Come Up Short. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p5
Reports on the decrease in revenues in New Jersey for the fiscal year 2002 according to state's treasurer. Presence of budget gap in the year 2002; Loss in corporate business taxes; Decrease in the income tax collections.
- N.J. Treasury Will Urge Agencies to Use GO Funds or Risk Losing Them. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/10/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33364, p3
The article reports that New Jersey's Department of Treasury will urge agencies to use an existing one billion dollars of various general obligation bond funds.
- NEW JERSEY: Push for Diversity in Deals. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33447, p7
The article reports on the assessment for women and minor-owned underwriters in New Jersey on how often they serve as book-running managers on debt transactions which will be reviewed by the Treasury Department.
- A Quick Quiz for All Candidates. // Business News New Jersey;11/07/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 45, p26
No abstract available.
- The case for libertarianism. Sabrin, Murray // Business News New Jersey;01/12/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p8
Opinion. Presents the views of the author about how his libertarian philosophy of limited government could be applied to the issues facing the people of New Jersey. The author's remarks about his participation in the New Jersey gubernatorial campagin; Discussion and analysis of alternatives to...
- Transportation Trust Fund and More. Mulroy, Gene J. // Business News New Jersey;05/16/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p18
Editorial. Discusses bills introduced in the New Jersey Legislature as of May 16, 2000. Inclusion of the Congestion Relief and Transportation Trust Fund Renewal Act of 2000; Approval of a measure that would require businesses in urban enterprise zones to receive an annual certification;...
- Early Primary States: New Jersey. // Advocate;3/6/84, Issue 389, p24
Reports on the level of gay political involvement in New Jersey as of March 6, 1984.
- Fat and Happy In Trenton. // Business News New Jersey;04/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p12
Editorial. Comments on the effects of overflowing budget on reform efforts in the New Jersey government. Discipline required in handling an overflowing budget; Progress of the state government's reform efforts.