- Silentnight Furnitute to lay off 70 staff. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p4
Reports on the dismissal of 70 employees by Silentnight Furniture company in Great Britain. Poor sales performance of the company; Implementation of flexible work scheme in an effort to improve efficiency; Hope that new product developments will improve sales performance.
- A family affair. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p7
Reports on the release of the television advertising campaign of My First Bed. Features of the advertisement; Sale levels in the Carlton Area; Number of brochures to be distributed in different magazines.
- Silentnight shatters Â£100m turnover barrier. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2014, Issue 5884, p6
The article reports on the sales improvement of Silentnight, a bedding manufacturer, in the bed market in Great Britain for the period ended February 1, 2014 by 11% to Â£109.3 million.
- Ducal set for brand comeback. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p4
The article reports that Ducal, whose products were in a proverbial coma since the death of DP Furniture Express in November 2005, has been licensed to a new company which has been advertising for field sales executives. Silentnight Group, which still owns Ducal, licensed the brand to the new...
- Director to be laid off. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2005, Issue 5468, p4
The article reports that Silentnight Group is going to lay off one of its sales directors as part of restructuring plan of the company. The company has five sales directors, but after the completion of restructuring only four directors would be required in its subsidiary units. The restructuring...
- Silentnight's TV sheep are going national. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p42
The article reports on the decision of Silentnight Beds, Great Britain's biggest bed manufacturer, to spend Ã©560,000 on its Sheepless Night television (TV) advertising campaign, which will begin in summer of 1983. Accordingly, this national campaign will keep the company as the foremost name...
- GP&J Baker goes to Kravet for _GCP_2.7m. // Cabinet Maker;06/15/2001, Issue 5242, p2
Reports that Silentnight has sold GP&J Baker to Kravet Fabrics Inc.
- Rising to the design challenge. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p7
Reports on the responsibility of Silentnight Beds to lead and develop the furniture industry market. Growth of bed market; Introduction of Ikea of levels of furniture design and value; Increase of sales in the upper-middle sector.
- SUPPORT ACT. // Cabinet Maker;8/14/2009, Issue 5650, p10
The article reports on the plan of bed manufacturer Silentnight Beds to invest one million pounds for point-of-sale (POS) display products in Great Britain. It reveals that the POS will feature a 1.2 meter double-sided light boxes with the animated characters Hippo and Duck. The company stresses...