- MBO saves the day for Osborne & Little. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p6
Confirms the management buyout of furniture retailer, Osborne and Little in Great Britain.
- Osborne & Little. // Interior Design;Sep2007, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p173
The article evaluates the wallpaper designed by Jonas Cord for Osborne & Little.
- wall covering. // Interior Design;Fall Line-Up, Vol. 78 Issue 13, p81
The article features wall coverings from Sanitas Wallcoverings, Jaima Brown, Osborne & Little, MDC Wallcoverings and Mori & Co.
- pin ups. // Interior Design;Jan2008, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p54
The article features several wall coverings and upholstery including All That Jazz Leather in Green Oasis from Townsend Leather Co., Boboli viscose-cotton in 01 from Liberty Furnishings, and fabrics from Liberty Furnishings.
- June blooms. Yablonski, Alexa // Interior Design;Jun2003, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p70
Features various designs of floral wall coverings. Albert Hadley's Eugenie Stripe HP-1010-C by Hinson & Co.; Asuka W5220 by Osborne & Little; Natural Selection R1078 by Sighttwo.
- close up. // Interior Design;Nov2008, Vol. 79 Issue 14, p58
The article features several wall coverings including the Telephone Box superwide wallpaper in Phone Box Red by Lizzie Allen, embossed French wall coverings by Ã‰litis and the Best in Show wallpaper in W5872/01 by Osborne & Little.
- WALLPAPER FOR A CEILING. // House Beautiful;Oct2011, Vol. 153 Issue 8, p64
The article offers briefs information on several wallpaper for ceiling that includes canopy from Flavor Paper, Bowhill from Osborne and Little Ltd., and Chichester from Designers Guide Inc.
- WALLPAPER BUTTERFLIES. // House Beautiful;Jul/Aug 2014, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p48
The article offers brief information on several wallpapers with butterfly designs, including the Lulu's Art Decals adhesive wall stickers from Lulu DK Fabrics, the "Bird Song" pattern from Osborne & Little Inc. and the neutral "Spring" pattern from Studio Four NYC.
- close up. // Interior Design;Aug2008, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p56
The article features several flora-and-fauna-themed textile wall coverings, including the Savernake linen in 01 by Osborne & Little, jungle cotton in prune by Kenzo and ficus linen in beige by Pierre Frey.