- Modern meets function at Habitat. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p2
Reports the launch of the autumn/winter collection of Habitat along with its latest logo in showrooms in London, England. Inclusion of Novona bed and a Novona trolley in the leading pieces; Presentation of series of objects with traditional roots; Showcase of a hat stand and ornate rocking...
- Mystery Shopper Exeter. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p11
Recounts experience on shopping at Habitat furniture store along Queen Street in Great Britain. Assessment of store displays; Non-recognition of the customer; Failure to value custom of shoppers.
- Second sight. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p19
Features Habitat's introduction of the 20th Century Legends series of furniture, furnishings and accessories. Challenges in maintaining the balance between interpreting public taste and setting the style agenda; Designs of the furniture pieces; Designers included in the collection; Price range...
- Consumer friendly revamp. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p2
Reveals that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Habitat will revamp its Web site.
- Furniture brand returns to Cardiff with new 'mini' store. // Cabinet Maker;9/11/2015, Issue 5948, p12
The article reports that British furniture company Habitat Ltd. is returning to Cardiff, Wales with its mini concession store with several products including upholstery, textiles and lighting items.
- Habitat international expansion. // Cabinet Maker;3/6/2009, Issue 5626, p8
The article reports on the expansion of furniture and homeware retailer Habitat in Russia and the Middle East with its new international partners. It states that the store's expansion in Russia will showcase its autumn-winter 2009 collection, while in Middle East, the store will be opened in...
- Tottenham Court Road, London. // Cabinet Maker;4/13/2007, Issue 5533, p34
The article presents the author's ratings on some of the furniture shops situated in Tottenham Court Road (TCR), England. According to him, his mission is to buy a contemporary soft cover corner sofa for Â£2,500. He said that Espacio stood head and shoulders above the other retailers on TCR,...
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE DEMISE OF HABITAT? // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2011, Issue 5745, p38
The article presents views from several furniture retailers regarding the demise of Habitat Ltd. in Great Britain. Ken McConnel of Theocus stresses that the company's demise was inevitable since it was paying so much in rent but with flat sales. Mark Lister of Listers notes that the company was...
- Brighton puts more Habitat stores in Ireland. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p3
Reports on the plan of Malcolm Brighton, owner of Habitat franchise to put up more stores in Ireland. Total amount to be invested by Brighton in the expansion plans; Business background of Brighton; Schedule of opening for other stores.