Courting a stronger buying team
- A hearing for Courts UK. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p8
Focuses on the business strategy of Leo Mckee, chairman of Courts PLC in Great Britain. Methods used to improve the supply chain; Investment on staff training to enhance performance; Business forecast of Mckee for 2005.
- Malaysian move lifts Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p5
Reports on the increase in the stock price of British furniture company Courts following a listing for a subsidiary on the Malaysian stock market.
- Courts UK dips back into the red. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain for the year ended March 31, 2003. Operating loss; Operating profits; Increase in sales.
- Back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the opening of a flagship store by Courts Co. in Canterbury, England. Company background; Products offered by the company; Sales performance.
- Court enjoys UK sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p2
Reports on the financial situation of British furniture company Courts.
- Order-writing brisk in Tupelo. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/25/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p2
The article focuses on the significance of the order-writing marketing strategy to several furniture companies in Tupelo, Michigan.
- Image maker. Lea // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p16
Focuses on the marketing strategies adopted by William Bartlett Fine Furniture in Great Britain. Change of company name; Alteration of furniture products; Company Web site; Plans regarding retail stocklists; Advertisement of furniture ranges; Preparation for the millennium.
- Be ready to get your fair share. // Furniture/Today;2/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p4
The article examines the issue concerning the challenges on the improving the condition of furniture business including credit availability, retailers, suppliers, and labor shortages.
- Courts to concentrate on boosting customers. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p3
Reports on the marketing strategies of the furniture retailer Courts in Great Britain. Effort of the company to restore the store chain; Decline in the sales of the firm; Growth of the orders from the customers.