Israel Seeks Capital
- Israel: Country Conditions: Investment Climate. // Political Risk Yearbook: Israel Country Report;2003, p37
Evaluates the investment climate in Israel as of December 2002. Openness to foreign investment; Transparency of the regulatory system; Bureaucratic obstacles facing foreign investors.
- ISRAEL: Country Conditions: Investment Climate. // Political Risk Yearbook: Israel Country Report;2006, p44
Presents an overview of the investment climate in Israel. Explanation that the country is open to foreign investment and the government is actively encouraging the inflow of foreign capital; Organized labor's influence has led to a wide variety of regulations in such areas as health, tax and...
- Israel reaps benefits from Asian trade as Arab boycott frays. Battersby, John // Christian Science Monitor;3/30/95, Vol. 87 Issue 86, p9
Reports on the growth in the Israeli economy from 1993 to March 1995. Details of gross domestic product and other economic indicators; Foreign investments in Israel.
- ISRAEL. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/31/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p23
Reports on the increase in foreign investment in Israel in the year 1999. Data from the Bank of Israel.
- The economics of latent demand in Israel. // Israel Economic Studies;2000, p15
Provides an overview of the economic fundamentals within Israel that can be used by the business community to determine the country's strategic market and investment potential. Key industries and relevant factors affecting the economy; Sources of latent demand; A comparison of its key economic...
- The International Investment Position of the United States in 1997. Scholl, Russell B. // Survey of Current Business;Jul98, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p24
Provides information on the net international investment position of the United States (US) in 1997. Reason for the increase in the foreign assets in the country; Changes in the US assets abroad; Changes in foreign assets in the country.
- INVESTMENT OVERVIEW. // Zimbabwe Country Review;2007, p103
The article examines the climate for foreign investments in Zimbabwe.
- Beyond financial due diligence. Helsell, Tina // China Business Review;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
Reports on investment opportunities in China. Factors that favor a prospective foreign investor in China; Reason many foreign firms regret having entered into China ventures; Importance of conducting due diligence beyond a third-party analysis of financial statements; How foreign investors...
- FOREIGN INVESTORS TAKING MONEY HOME, INVESTMENTS MELTING AWAY. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Feb2013, Issue 127, p3
The article focuses on the low level of foreign investments in Macedonia from January to November 2012 due to the outflow of capital of the foreign companies doing business in the country.