UBS May Put Junk: Next to Converts
- Junk bonds reappearing in US markets. // Investigate;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 11 Issue 144, p32
The article focuses on the reemergence of junk bonds in the U.S. financial markets. Topics discussed include the risk of taking the highest yielding bond option, the yield differences between Treasury securities and junk bonds, and the addition of convertible bonds by Elaine Stokes of Loomis...
- Values All Gone? Try Busted Converts. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;3/12/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1
Reports the value of convertible bonds. Ways for high yield investors to approach the convert market; Influence of decline in equity markets to the number of companies selling convertible bonds; Sources of convertible issuance.
- Time to drive convertible and other junk (bonds). Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;12/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p44
Focuses on convertible and other junk bonds in Texas. Popularity of convertible bonds among investors when interest rates are low; Recommended junk bonds.
- Yield resilience. Smith, James // Money Marketing;6/2/2011, p33
In this article, the author discusses the resiliency of high-yield bonds in the financial services industry in Great Britain.
- Convert Market Appeals to HY Issuers. // High Yield Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Reports that high-yield bond issuers have become increasingly interested in tapping the convertible bond market.
- Fallen Angels Target Converts. // High Yield Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p1
Reports that high yield companies are taking advantage of the convertible bond market.
- Bonds Backing CPI Buyout to Hit the Road Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p26
The article reports that UBS has launched a road show for the 215-million U.S. dollar junk bond issue from CPI International Acquisition.
- Superbanks Share Wealth in Junk. O'Leary, Christopher; Gelling, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/04/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p11
Focuses on the growth of junk bond deals among commercial banks in the United States. Percentage of bond deals for UBS Warburg; Market share of Citigroup/Salomon Smith Barney; Rank of Morgan Stanley among global junk underwriters in terms of market share.
- UBS adopts a single brand name. Cardenas, Felipe // Caribbean Business;6/19/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the creation of a single brand name by UBS in Puerto Rico. Initiative to strengthen the corporate identity and portfolio; Delivery of financial services to the customers; Review of the brand strategy to focus on corporate value and organizational structure.