BBC's Dashing: Entry into Bonds
- BBC MAY SECURITISE TO FILL PENSION POT. // Estates Gazette;9/4/2010, Issue 1035, p47
The article reports that the public service broadcasting company BBC is considering the securitisation of its property portfolio as a way to settle a dispute over pensions with employees in Great Britain.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p25
Presents several charts for International data on securitization of assets. Inclusion of foreign capital market issues; Emphasis of the international proceeds of regions; Lists of nations involved in securitization of assets.
- BREAKING THE SOUND BARRIER. Corrigan, Colleen // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p28
Reports the marketing of asset-backed securities in the Dominican Republic. Complexity of the transaction; Proposal for the capital market structures; Assessment of the monetary and financial code.
- Hot Market. // Global Finance;Nov99, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p9
Reports that securitized transactions are increasing in the Japanese capital markets. What has helped boost interest in securitization; Emerging asset classes.
- Vendor financing business bypasses banks. Simonson, Donald // U.S. Banker;May94, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p86
Discusses the displacement of banks from sectors of the credit market. Developments in vendor financing; Direct financing in capital markets in the place of consumer loans markets; Issuance of asset-backed securities (ABS) by major equipment manufacturers; Servicing priority for A1 tranche;...
- Another record setting year for Europe ABS? Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 41, p16
Reports the stability of the securitization markets in Europe. Analysis of Merrill Lynch on the structured credit market in the region; Introduction of Deutsche in the market with a deal with Egg Banking PLC; Performance of the Italian capital market.
- Trends in Issuance: Underlying Factors and Implications. Witmer, Jonathan // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn2010, p19
Trends in debt issuance have changed significantly over the past decade, both prior to the financial crisis and subsequently. This article provides an update on these trends in Canada relative to those in other capital markets and, where possible, analyzes the impact of the crisis on Canadian...
- CRA loans are the newest MBS collateral. Kollar, Mark // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/97, Vol. 63 Issue 46, p5
Reports that First Union Capital Market launched its first securitization using the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) mortgages as its sole collateral with assistance from Bear Stearns Co. Appeal of securities to investors; Target borrowers of CRA loans.
- Moody's study shows ABS ratings transitions are historically stable. Garry, Colleen // Asset Securitization Report;1/22/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports that an in-depth rating migration study from Moody's Investors Service in 2001 cited that the rating transitions on the more than 11,000 deals it has rated since the emergence of the asset-backed securities (ABS) market in the U.S. in 1986 have been stable. Historical look at the rating...