UBS's HealthSouth Analyst Quits
- HealthSouth Remark Costs UBS Analyst . // American Banker;7/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 127, p9
Analyst Howard Capek resigned from financial research company UBS Investment Research on July 2, 2003 after the company accused him of violating internal policies by commenting about health-care company HealthSouth Corp.'s stock prices during a quiet period in 1999. Capek's resignation stemmed...
- Indie Exodus: Overhyped? French, Kristen // Registered Rep;Nov2011, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p13
The article discusses the reasons regarding the resignation of over 3,000 financial advisors (FA) since the Great Depression to start life as an independent broker/dealer. According to the data provided by Meridian-IQ, FAs left Merrill Lynch and Co., UBS AG and Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. due to...
- UBS Group reclaims title of world's largest manager. Payne, Beatrix // Pensions & Investments;9/3/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p15
Reports the claims of UBS Group as the world's largest money manager. Acquisition of PaineWebber Inc. by UBS; Importance of merger and acquisition activity in propelling money managers up the rankings; Rank of money manager firms.
- Comp Plan Strategies: Wells Takes Aim at Small Households, UBS Stays the Course. Welsch, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;12/17/2015, p1
The two wirehouses are taking different approaches in their comp plans for next year, with one aiming to herd its more senior advisors away from smaller accounts.
- Global Equities Co-Heads At USB Resign Over Loss. // American Banker;10/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 155, p16
The article reports that co-heads of global equities at Swiss bank UBS AG Francois Gouws and Yassine Bouhara resigned after the September 2011 $2.3 billion unauthorized trading loss.
- Duo takes the helm as UBS manager departs. // Fund Strategy;10/17/2011, p1
The article informs that the UBS UK Equity Income Fund of UBS AG will now be co-managed by Edward Peter-Hoblyn, manager at Opportunities fund of the group, and Richard Lloyd, former manager of the company Schroder Income Maximiser Fund, as Brian Gallagher, the manager of the group, has decided...
- After Uneasy Tenure, Penn Exits UBS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 40, pN.PAG
Reports on the resignation of Art Penn, head of the leverage finance group UBS Warburg LLC. Responsibility of Penn to develop the bank's global high-yield business; Effect of the appointment of banking personnel Ken Moelis as the co-head of U.S. investment banking on the position of Penn.
- UK income manager Gallagher leaves UBS. Lewis, Adam // Money Marketing;10/20/2011, p24
The article announces the resignation of Brian Gallagher as equity income fund manager at UBS AG, who will be replaced by Edward Peter-Hoblyn.
- Banking Analyst Leaving UBS Warburg. Boraks, David // American Banker;2/11/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 28, p19
Reports on the decision of Diane Glossman to resign from the post of banking analyst at UBS Warburg LLC in May 2003.