Microtunneling discussed at GCTA luncheon
- GCTA luncheon features presentation on Galveston Bay project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug96, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the June 26, 1996 meeting of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association. Event description; Issues and topics discussed.
- GCTA optimistic towards 1998. // Underground Construction;Feb98, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p5
Reports on a meeting held by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association on December 10, 1997. Speakers; Discussion on the factors trenchless technology decisions are based on; Contact information.
- ICUEE Broadens Scope with new exhibits, events. // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on the 2009 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky on October 6-8, 2008.
- Annual Reports Highlight GCTA Meeting. // Underground Construction;Feb2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p5
Presents annual reports presented to the members and guests at the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association meeting at the HESS Building in Houston, Texas on December 12, 2001. Plan of the Trenchless Technology Center of the Louisiana Tech University on the testing program for liner buckling;...
- Houston's Buddy Barnes addresses Gulf Coast Trenchless Association. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov95, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p5
Reports on highlights of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA) third quarter membership meeting on September 22, 1995, in Houston, Texas. Wendell Barnes, program director for the Greater Houston Wastewater Program, as featured speaker; GCTA president Terry Anderson's announcement of a...
- Dallas' Almeida addresses GCTA. Aucoin, Mary P. // Underground Construction;Jun98, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on the wastewater and sewer improvement projects in Dallas, Texas addressed by Pipeline Capital Program for Dallas manager Tony Almeida at the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association's (GCTA) April 16, 1998 meeting in Houston, Texas. Almeida's comments on the applications of trenchless...
- Hunt addresses GCTA luncheon. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May96, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p5
Reportson a speech delivered by Houston Senior Assistant Director of Public Works and Engineering, Mary Ann Hunt in the March 27, 1996 luncheon meeting of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association (GCTA) in Houston, Texas. Hunt's opinion on GCTA's sewer rehabilitation project; Contact information...
- Research Updates, Houston Infrastructure Discussed At GCTA. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p7
Presents information on the meeting organized by Gulf Coast Trenchless Association held on December 13, 2000 at the HESS Building in Houston, Texas. Participants of the meeting; Information on the plans and projects of the Trenchless Technology Center at Louisiana Tech University for the year...
- Informative Keynote Speakers, Workshops Highlight of Conference. Kelly, Walt // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p26
Information about several topics discussed at the 11th annual Damage Prevention Conference and Exposition (DPC) is presented. Topics include, the issue of cross-bored by facilities such as electric and gas lines, enforcement of safe excavation practices and protection of pipelines. The...