Transco files for expansion
- Houston company penalized. Elia, R.J. // Archaeology;Jan1992, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p25
Reports that a Houston-based supplier of natural gas, Transcontinental Gas Pipeline Corp., must pay the US Treasury and the state of Alabama $25.5 million for damaging archaeological sites; Money will be used for further archaeologicl protection work.
- Transco SE expansion to cost $127 million. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p12
Reports that the Southeast Expansion Project will cost Transcontinental Gas Pipeline $127 million. Areas to be serviced by the expansion; Capacity of the project; Timetable.
- TGPL plans SeaBoard expansion project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p10
Reports on Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corp.'s (TGPL) plans to seek Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) approval for an expansion of its Leidy Line and market area mainline facilities. Holding of an open season for the 1997 SeaBoard Expansion Project; Reason behind the creation of...
- Transco to extend, expand Mobile Bay lateral. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p5
Discloses the plan of Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corp. to obtain the approval of the US Federal Energy Regulation Commission (FERC) for the extension and expansion of its Mobile Bay lateral. Expected increase in capacity that would result from the expansion; Benefits from the expansion.
- FERC grants authorization for TGPL project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb95, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the granting of a federal certificate authorization to the Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corporation (TGPL). Plans for the 1995-1996 Southeast Expansion Project; TGPL's plans to provide reliable, high-quality transportation service in the American southeastern market area.
- Transco revises plans for Seaboard 97 expansion project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p15
Reports that the Transcontinental Gas pipe Line Corp. (Transco) has revised its previously announced plans for the SeaBoard 97 project. Comments from Frank Ferazzi, Transco's vice president for customer services; Project goals; Provision of additional annual firm transportation capacity;...
- HHCL portrays Transco as crucial to British life. Green, Harriet // Campaign;03/06/98, Issue 10, p7
Presents information on HHCL & Partners launching its first major television campaign for Transco. Details on the campaign; What the company does; How the campaign is formatted; Details on what the company does for the country.
- Transcontinental Gas recognized for wildlife habitat. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec94, Vol. 221 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the recognition of Transcontinental Gas Pipeline Corp.'s compressor station 205 as certified wildlife habitat. Site conservation and agricultural casement by Transcontinental; Projects implemented on site.
- Transco plans Sunbelt Expansion Project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug95, Vol. 222 Issue 8, p12
Cites Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corp.'s (TGPL) plans to expand its mainline system. Additions to the proposed Sunbelt Expansion Project; Extension of incremental firm transportation capacity.