Whole lot of shaking going on
- API begins lab accreditation program. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb96, Vol. 223 Issue 2, p3
Reports that Washington, D.C.-based American Petroleum Institute has started a program to accredit both oil company and independent laboratories that test petroleum products. Assurance of consistency of analysis in testing of products; Stages of the program.
- Polluters talk shop. // Common Cause Magazine;Spring/Summer96, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p14
Presents excerpts from seven typed pages of minutes from the December 12, 1995 meeting of the American Petroleum Institute.
- The oil never rests. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Aug98, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p41
Comments on the Proposed Category 7.5, (PC-7.5) a heavy-duty oil service category offered by the American Petroleum Institute (EPI). What PC-7.5 will address; Information on PC-7.5; Citing of PC-9, the next proposed category for heavy duty diesels; Main function of PC-9. INSET: Oil resources....
- API logo change. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb98, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the changes in the American Petroleum Institute's logo after more than 70 years of use.
- API's dry hole. Stone, Peter H. // National Journal;9/05/98, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p2046
Focuses on the restructuring plan of the American Petroleum Institute. Expected decline in the group's budget in 1999; Reorganization of the group into six business segments.
- The American Petroleum Institute. Schwartzwalder, Robert // Database;Feb/Mar98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p63
Focuses on the Web site of the American Petroleum Institute (API). Preview of the site's contents on topics that deal with the refining and utilization of petroleum products; Strategy of limited access to nonsubscribers observed by the API. INSET: Caught on the Web..
- Growth in U.S. petroleum demand was sluggish during... // National Petroleum News;Jan96, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p9
States that according to the American Petroleum Institute's report, growth in United States petroleum demand is very slow. Statistics on petroleum demands.
- API environmental data on the Web. // Database;Dec96, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p63
Reports that API EnCompass, a division of the American Petroleum Institute, has launched API EnCompass Environment, a database that is accessible through two web sites.
- API CALLS FOR ENERGY DISCUSSION IN ELECTION CAMPAIGNS. // Fuel Oil News;Feb2012, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses the American Petroleum Institute's (API) Vote4Energy campaign which aims to inform Americans what is at stake and to cite the importance of energy issues in their voting decisions.