NOVA-TransCanada merger a success
- TransCanada PipeLines, NOVA announce merger plans. // American Gas;Mar1998, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p4
Reports on TransCanada PipeLines Ltd.'s plan to merge with NOVA Corp. Combined revenues and assets; Combined length of pipeline; Terms of the deal.
- TransCanada, NOVA announce merger. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb98, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the proposed merger between TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and Nova Corp.
- Two hurdles jumped for Canadian merger. // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the merger of NOVA Corp. and TransCanada PipeLines Ltd.
- Nova and TransCanada in merger talks. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/26/98, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p3
Reports on petrochemical and pipeline company Nova Corp.'s merger negotiations with TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. Sales and earnings of both companies; Strategic benefits of the merger for TransCanada according to CS First Boston analyst David Silver; Benefits of the merger to Nova Corp....
- Progress made on Canadian pipeline merger. // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p6
Provides an update on TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and NOVA Corp.'s merger negotiations. Division of NOVA's chemical business; Terms under the companies' merger-related application approved by the Alberta Energy and Utilities Board; Revenue Canada's issuance of an advanced income tax ruling...
- Canadian merger creates SuperNova. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/02/98, Vol. 253 Issue 5, p3
Focuses on the merger plans of Nova Corp. and TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. Creation of the fourth largest energy services company in North America; Annual revenues and assets; Plan to spin-off chemicals after the stock deal is completed.
- TransCanada, NOVA team to create a global energy giant. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p32
Reports on the implications of the merger between TransCanada and NOVA Corp. for the natural gas and pipeline industry. Combination of NOVA's emphasis on consulting and TransCanada's emphasis marketing and trading; Plans for operations in the United States Gulf and the Andrean countries; TCI's...
- The pipeline behemoths fight back. G.K. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/14/96, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p13
Reports how Canada's TransCanada PipeLine (TCPL) and Nova Corp. are responding to the Alliance Pipeline proposed by Alberta's major gas producers. How TCPL is attempting to improve its method of expansion before Alliance is built; Comments from Barry Luft, TCPL vice-president of project...
- Nova in merger discussions with TransCanada. // Chemical Week;1/28/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p5
Reports that Nova Corporation is participating in discussions about a possible merger with TransCanada Pipelines. Provisions of the deal between the two companies; Pushing through of the big steam cracker joint venture of Nova with Union Carbide.