Visible Supply by State
- Miami-Dade's $600M Deal Leads Southern-Flavored Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31633, p7
Following the Northeast bonanza as of May 2003, that centered around large New York issues, this week's primary bond market menu will take on a Southern flair, with a handful of sizable deals hailing from Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana that are expected to be snapped up by supply-starved...
- Reoffering Yields . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p34
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding reoffering yields as of February 5, 2002. Recent offerings of several U.S. states.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32042, p24
The article presents statistical information on bond issuances in the southwest region of the US like Arizona, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, etc. The information includes the expected date of selling of bonds, its amount, underwriter choice and approval status.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/17/2015, p4
The article lists the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. bond market for various states including states like Alabama, Kansas and Michigan.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p19
The article presents the results of the competitive sales of bonds for various states in the U. S. including Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Michigan and Missouri.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p31
Presents several development related to bond market in southeastern states of the U.S. as of June 19, 2003. Agreement between governors of Alabama Bob Riley and Mississippi Ronnie Musgrove for economic development in neighboring regions of two states; Appointment of George Burgess as county...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p39
The article presents a chart that depicts statewise results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p19
Several charts showing the results of negotiated bond sales in various U.S. states as of 2006 are presented.
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33228, p13
Several tables are presented that list competitive bond sales and negotiated bond sales from various U.S. states including Alabama, California and Indiana.