- New Jersey Adopts Plan For Garbage. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p1
Reports on the decision of the U.S. state New Jersey to adopt a plan to refinance solid waste facility bonds. Loan agreements with the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury; Credit ratings given to bonds by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- New Jersey Talks Trash. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31115, p1
Reports on a proposed legislation to authorize state appropriation bonds to restructure the stranded debt of several New Jersey authorities that issued solid waste revenue bonds. Contract with trash haulers; Provisions of the legislation.
- Delaware Solid Waste Authority relaxes waste-hauling constraints. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30611, p3
Reports that the Delaware Solid Waste Authority has allowed trash firms to haul the waste they collect out of the state for the first time. Lawsuit from small private trash haulers; Outstanding bonds of the authority.
- N.J. authority's issue is part of waste system overhaul. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;07/06/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30428, p5
Reports that the Union County Utilities Authority will issue about $308 million in bonds as part of a deal that reflects an effort to address financial problems plaguing solid-waste facilities in New Jersey. Refunding of the authority's existing debt; Union County's agreement with 13 of the...
- Solid-waste bond issuance in New York. // Bond Buyer;08/03/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30448, p30
Presents a graph showing solid-waste bond issuance in New York from 1988 to 1998.
- Small deal, big impact. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;12/1/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30778, p1
Reports on the plan of Essex County, New Jersey, Utilities authority to issue bonds as part of a plant to implement a solid-waste collection system. Trash collection fee; Backing of the debt by general revenues of the authority. INSET: Two other N.J. trash agencies near default.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30892, p17
Presents information on bonds issued by government authorities in the United States in May 2000. Bonds issued by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, California Educational Facilities Authority, Miami-Dade County Housing Authority and others; Amount of bonds; Yield rates; Due dates.
- SECTION V. - U.S. International Transactions in Long-Term Securities: TABLE CM-V-5. - U.S. Transactions with Foreigners in Long-Term Domestic and Foreign Securities, by Type and Country, During Calendar Year 2003. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p95
Presents a chart depicting the bonds and notes of several government corporations in the U.S.
- IDAs slumped in 2002, but see rebound in early 2003. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/3/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p1A
Reports on the commercial activity of the Industrial Development Authority in Long Island, New York. Approval of taxable bonds for the expansion of Huntington Hospital; Creation of construction jobs; Number of economic incentive packages.