- Pennsylvania Housing Agency to Sell $200M of Tax-Exempt and Taxable Debt. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p35
The article reports on the plan of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) to sell $200 million worth of new and refunding single-family mortgage revenue bonds to help finance its lending programs. Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. will manage the sale, while Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP...
- Gary, Ind., Makes Rare Market Foray for Housing Project. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p3
Reports on Gary, Indiana's $20.2 million mortgage revenue bond refunding deal on behalf of a housing project. Conversion of the variable-rate bonds issued for the project to fixed rate; Benefits from the opening of casino boats.
- Moody's: Whole Loan Single-Family Mortgage Sector Remains Strong. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31119, p5
Reports that the state housing finance agency (HFA) single-family mortgage revenue bond sector in the United States continues to enjoy a favorable outlook despite the softening national economy, according to a report from Moody's Investors Service. Financial status of HFAs; Ratings of four of...
- Housing. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p28A
Reports on the performance of housing bonds in the United States for the first half of 1997. Bond volume; Single-family mortgage revenue bonds; Issuance; Factors for the surge; Alternatives to issuing tax-exempt bonds; Yields.
- Housing finance and Asian financial markets. Sheng, Andrew // Vital Speeches of the Day;02/01/98, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p251
Presents a speech by the Deputy Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, delivered to the International Union for Housing Finance in Thailand, on October 27, 1997, dealing with the state of the Asian housing finance and financial markets. Forms of household real savings; Importance...
- GE-Wells Deal Pending, Sources Say. Muolo, Paul // Mortgage Servicing News;Jul2000, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p1
Reports developments in the residential and commercial service industry in the United States as of July 2000. Sale of G.E. Capital Mortgage Services to Wells Fargo Bank; Agreement of PNC Mortgage to purchase the residential servicing rights of Fleet Mortgage Corp.; Involvement of Chase...
- Top Residential Servicers. // American Banker;10/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 200, p12M
Presents information on top residential servicers in the U.S. on June 30, 2003.
- N.Y. Low-Income Senior Housing Complex in Technical Default. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/23/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32698, p3
The article reports on the technical default of mortgage bonds for low-income senior housing apartment complex in Rochester, New York. The state Housing Finance Agency (HFA) sold the federally taxable refunding bonds to refinance the 69-unit apartment complex. In 2004, the bonds official...
- Florida Housing Finance Corp. is seeking out bankers. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;03/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30341, p36
Focuses on Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s search for senior underwriters to handle single-family mortgage revenue bond deals that would go the negotiated route in 1998. Reputation of the corporation as one of the state's most active bond issuers; Part of transition to an independent entity;...