Dealing for Kaiser
- Volume turned up. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;7/8/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p14
Reports on the positive performance of healthcare tax-exempt bonds in the U.S. in the second quarter of 2002. Total healthcare debt; Role of low interest rates; Information on the bond issuance of Kaiser Permanente.
- Kaiser's Major Operation. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p1
Reports on the plan of Kaiser Permanente to sell 1.6 billion dollars of revenue bonds in the U.S. Support of the capital needs of the company's health insurance and hospital system.
- Bond ratings. // AHA News;04/05/99, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p2
Focuses on the bond ratings issued by Fitch and Moody's ratings services. Rating of the bond to be issued by Partner HealthCare System; Information on Kaiser Permanente with regards to financial operations; Comments from analysts.
- Big California, Oakland health care deals ready to go. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/11/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30744, p29
Reports on the bond issues in California on the second week of October 1999. California Health Facilities Financing Authority's sale of 430 million of health care revenue bonds for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center; Oakland, California's sale of 105 million dollars of revenue bonds on behalf of...
- Kaiser Readies Big Deals. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32385, p1
The article reports that California-based hospital and health care giant Kaiser Permanente is hitting the bond market soon to raise $1.5 billion towards its substantial capital needs. Kaiser received a one-notch upgrade from Oakland-based Fitch Ratings Inc. ahead of the coming deals, elevating...
- Munis Flat as Treasuries Tumble. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/22/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 20, p12
The article reports on the biggest scheduled transaction as tax-exempt yields remained unchanged despite the light trading in the secondary market in the U.S. It mentions on the price bonds of Citi priced at $750 million in revenue bonds for the California Statewide Communities Development...
- Evaluating the Kaiser Permanente Community Fund's Social Determinants of Health Portfolio. Paige, Sarah B.; Bourcier, Emily; Cahill, Carol; Hsu, Clarissa; Kabel, Chris // Foundation Review;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p68
The Kaiser Permanente Community Fund partnered with the Northwest Health Foundation to address social determinants of health. A variety of approaches were supported. The most-often identified accomplishments were improvements in neighborhood living conditions; health promotion, disease and...
- Executive Spotligh/ Nathaniel Oubre. // San Diego Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p33
Reports on the recruitment of Nathaniel Oubre as senior vice president of Kaiser Permanente in San Diego, California. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Kaiser's squeeze play. Haugh, Richard // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;05/05/98, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p37
Offers a look at a series of initiative by Kaiser Permanente, a health maintenance organization, which is aimed at improving the company's financial performance. Reference to a $270 million loss by Kaiser; Indications that Kaiser may sell off or spin off parts of its money losing health plans;...