Oakland Issuing GOs for Park Project, Trans to Fill Coffers
- Wisconsin Winery Offers Investors Wine Bonds. // SCOR Report;Mar2001, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p6
Deals with the debt offering of the Three Lakes Winery company. Amount of wine bonds to be raised by the company; Purpose for the proceeds of the bonds offering; How the bonds are secured; Terms and conditions for bondholders.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33850, p16
Several tables are presented related to the U.S. issuers of negotiated and competitive bonds including Dickinson County in Iowa, Lubbock County, Texas and Moose Lake in Minnesota.
- N.Y. Eyes $100 Million Offering for Unclean Onondaga Lake. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p44
Reports on a series of projects aimed at restoring Onondaga Lake in New York. Bond issue planned to help finance the projects; Threats to the projects; Other sources of funding for the projects.
- MISSOURI: Fitch Junks Ozarks Bridge. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/4/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33074, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to refunding revenue bonds of Community Bridge Corp. in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. The credit rating agency downgraded the debt to BB-plus from BBB-minus rating. The outlook is negative and Fitch also put the credit on negative...
- OHIO: Lake Hospital Deal on Tap. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
The article reports that the county officials issued $175 million bonds on behalf of Lake Hospital System Inc. in Lake County, Ohio. The proceeds of the bonds would be used to finance the construction of the new TriPoint Medical Center in Concord and to refund outstanding debt. The new facility...
- Hospital Positive. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p31
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has revised its rating outlook to positive from stable for revenue bonds issued by the South Lake County Hospital District on behalf of South Lake Hospital Inc. in Florida. Percentage of the hospital owned by Orlando Regional Health System; Completion of the...
- McNeese Up a Notch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p35
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. last week upgraded to Baal from Baa2 about $21 million of debt sold for McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana. The bonds were sold by the Calcasieu Parish Public Trust Authority as student lease-revenue debt in 2001 and are...
- Rate Cuts Boost US and Europe. R.A.; S.H // High Yield Report;11/12/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p4
Reports that interest rate cuts have increased in the U.S. and Europe during the last week of November 2001. Implications of high trading of Companies Triton PCS and Land O'Lakes; Percentage of U.S.-based Mandalay Bays bonds; Impact of rate cuts that dominated the European markets on the...
- GOVERNMENT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/15/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p7
This section offers news briefs related to the Salt Lake City government in Utah. Leland Gamette, director of Provo City Economic Development, has retired and will be replaced in interim by Paul Glauser, director of the Provo Redevelopment Agency. Findings of a study on compliance costs imposed...