- Holland & Knight Sets Up Shop in Mexico City. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/7/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p8
In this article, the author talks about the decision made by Holland & Knight LLP, a law firm established in Mexico, to expand its presence in Latin America in 2013. He states that the firm is composed of several attorneys including Boris Otto, Alejandro Landa Thierry and Miriam Atiyeh. He...
- Holland & Knight loses partner. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;4/22/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p13
States that Holland & Knight has lost the co-chair of its technology group Raymer McQuiston to the New York office of the U.S.-Canadian law firm Torys. Career of McQuiston.
- Holland & Knight. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/16/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 15, p44
The article reports on the appointment of Anita Mosner as a partner in the Washington office of law firm Holland & Knight.
- Would You Hire This Law Firm? Eisler, Kim // Washingtonian Magazine;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p13
The article focuses on the reason of law firms in the U.S. for not using brand names to name their practice. It cites that most law firms use the real names of lawyers who work for them. If the names of the partners of Holland & Knight in Florida will be used, the practice will be mistaken for a...
- Holland & Knight axes 60 lawyers. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p13
Reports on the job cuts made by the law firm Holland & Knight of Miami, Florida, as of May 2002. Reason behind the employee reduction; Total number of offices owned by the firm; Comments from the managing partner.
- Big Florida law firm eyes rapid Seattle expansion. Engleman, Eric // Journal of Business (10756124);9/4/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 18, pA16
Reports that according to Howell Melton Jr., the managing partner of the Florida-based law firm Holland & Knight LLP, the firm has planned an ambitious expansion of its office in Seattle, Washington growing from the present strength of 17 lawyers to 150 lawyers by January 2006, making it the...
- Holland & Knight shut down nine offices. Westacott, Gemma // Lawyer;11/28/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p7
The article reports that law firm Holland and Knight LLP has closed nine of its regional U.S. offices and laid off about 40 fee-earners. The shake-up is aimed at increasing the firm's profitability. The firm also announced that it will merge several of its regional offices into its larger...
- Three Atlanta law firms win Sager Award honors. // Corporate Legal Times;Aug99 Supplement Diversity, Vol. 9 Issue 93, p22
Features Atlanta, Georgia-based law firms which won the Sager Award from the Minority Corporate Counsel Association for demonstrating diversity in hiring, retention and promotion. Includes Holland & Knight; McGuire Woods Battle & Boothe; Kilpatrick Stockton.
- Scoring High. Coates, Teresa // Just Out;12/7/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p16
The article reports that Holland & Knight LLP has topped the Corporate Equity Index survey for the year 2007. Holland & Knight, a law firm with offices in more than 20 cities, has allegedly earned 100 percent for its actions and policies toward sexual minority employees, as well as consumers and...