Kentucky Agency Kicks Off $25M Transportation Park Deal
- One gathers what another spills: Institutions sell problem assets. Sullivan, C.C. // Buildings;Nov93, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on commercial mortgage securitization. Institutional ambivalence toward real estate ownership; Investment firm's loan to the Quantum Realty fund; Payment for problem mortgages and distressed properties; Bulk disposition; Large scale portfolio reductions; Insurance companies' acquisition...
- Deal preview: 1-day retail order period for $75 million of Pennsylvania HFAs. Rannazzissi, Julie // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p2
Reports on the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Authority's (HFA) slated sale of single-family mortgage revenue bonds amounting to $75 million. One-day retail order period; Market's strength and lack of volatility.
- Taxable issues. // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p22
Presents information on taxable mortgage bonds sold as of July 11, 1997. California Housing Finance Agency; Beech Grove, Indiana.
- Investment banks double mortgage bond issuance. Talley, Karen // American Banker;1/14/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 9, p12
Reports on growth of mortgage bond issuance in the United States, in 1996. Role of investment banks in raising the profile of the bonds; Market acceptance of mortgage issues; Major underwriters of mortgage bonds.
- CBs May Hold Up Under Stress. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;5/24/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p25
The article focuses on the concerns raised by the mortgage industry regarding the effectiveness of mortgage covered bond in the U.S.
- Beware of the kitchen sink bond. DeVito, Steven W. // U.S. Banker;Mar94, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p72
Describes the kitchen sink bond or cash flow bond. Features of collaterized mortgage obligation (CMO); Interest payment of an interest only (IO) CMO bond; Principal only CMOs; CMO inverse floaters; Evolution of mortgage-backed securities (MBS) into CMO; Features of the kitchen sink bonds;...
- Venturing safely into mortgage-backed bonds. Kuhn, Susan E.; Neumeier, Shelley // Fortune;9/19/1994, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p38
Offers tips on personal investing, focusing on mortgage-backed bonds. History of mortgage-backed bonds; Reasons why these kinds of bonds are a safe buy; Yields for Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA) bonds; The problem of mortgage-backed bonds; Franklin US Government Securities...
- FLORIDA: Marineland Pays Up . Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p39
Reports that the Marineland park in Florida has agreed to pay mortgage revenue bondholders for investment in the aquarium. Total amount to be paid to investors for investing in the aquarium; Initial price of the mortgage revenue bonds for the park issued in 1996.
- Investors are bailing out of exotic instruments. Saft, James H. // American Banker;4/27/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 80, p8
Reports on the abrupt disappearance of demand for exotic mortgage securities. Increase in home loan rates; Difficulty for lenders to originate mortgage loans; Impact on principal-only bonds; Cutting up of mortgage securities into components tailored to meet specific objectives; Uncertainty of...