- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p40
The article provides statistical information about securities market in the U.S. It includes current market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visible supply rises, municipal market data general obligation yields, general obligation bond prices, placement ratio,...
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p42
Reports on developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on municipal bond indexes; Estimated sales of bond contracts; Details on treasury bonds and notes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p32
Presents charts and graphs depicting the condition of the bond market in the U.S. Prices of government securities; Indexes of several bonds; Balances of new-issue bonds.
- Yield Indexes Drop, Setting New Lows for the Year. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p7
Reports the decline of 'Bond Buyer' bond indexes in New York. Volatility of Treasury bonds; Performance of municipals; Projections for new issuance.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p30
Reports on the developments related to the U.S. municipal bond market as of December 18, 2001. Statistical data on bond indexes; Details on government treasury notes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p41
Presents statistics pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 3, 2004. Market indicators; short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p36
Several charts are presented depicting the market statistics including market indicators, short-term tax-exempts yields and U.S. securities prices. The municipal bond index reached to 117.03 while 40 average dollar price reached to 104.42. On the other hand, commercial paper reached to 3.55 for...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p33
Presents a chart depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of March 17, 2005. Municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of securities.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p43
Presents charts and graphs depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of May 2001. Securities prices; Bond indexes of Merrill Lynch; General obligation yields in the municipal market.