Firing of Walker by Banc of America Points to Conflict With New Hire
- B of A Adds 2 Health-Care Specialists. Boraks, David // American Banker;7/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 144, p20
Reports on Banc of America Securities' hiring of two health-care investment bankers in London, England. Appointment of Wilder Fulford as the head of healthcare corporate and investment banking for Europe; Appointment of Stephen From.
- Warburg takes hit as healthcare trio exits for B of A. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/14/99, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p5
Reports on Banc of America Securities' pirating of a three-person investment banking and research team from UBS AG's Warburg Dillon Read. Hiring of Paul Donofrio and David Gottlieb as managing directors, and Jerry Treppel as senior research analyst of Banc of America's healthcare group.
- BofA nabs head of power M&A from Chase. Hadjian, Ani Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 31, p7
Reports that Banc of America Securities LLC (BofA) has hired Chase Securities executive Thomas Rosen as head of energy industries mergers and acquisition. Career history; Integration of BofA's consumer and retail banking groups; Project finance opportunities in power.
- BofA's energy head ousted as group is being restructured. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/23/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 16, p9
Reports reorganization at Banc of America Securities in the United States. Dismissal of Chad Weiss, head of energy and power group; Separation of the energy and power department; Ranking performance of the bank according to league tables.
- CRAIN'S LIST: INVESTMENT BANKERS DIRECTORY. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/25/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 52, p89
A list of different investment bankers in Chicago, Illinois is presented. The bankers include Banc of America Securities LLC, Billow Butler & Co. LLC and Cabrera Capital Markets Inc.
- BofA completes ABS/MBS reorg. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p4
Reports that Banc of America Securities LLC has completed the reorganization of its Global Asset Securitization operations. Split into two groups, Global Structured Finance and Residential Mortgage Finance; Appointment of George Ellison and Chris Hentemann as managing directors; Other officials...
- Investment bankers directory. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/29/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 52, p77
This article presents a directory of investment bankers in Chicago, Illinois. Robert W. Baird & Co, headed by chief resident investment bankers C. Christopher Coetzee, Christopher C. McMahon and Paul T. Rogalski, deal in mergers and acquisitions, public-equity and debt underwriting,...
- Banker Riggins Joins Dallas Firm. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/9/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p113
The U.S. media banking veteran Phyllis Riggins, who retired as head of Banc of America Securities LLC media and telecom investment banking division last year as of June 2003, has resurfaced as a partner in a Dallas-based investment bank, Bluffview Capital LP. Riggins, who had her hand in about...
- Street starts to to cut investment banking fat. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p6
Reports on separate decisions by financial institutions Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., Banc of America Securities LLC, and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to undertake investment banking layoffs. Overhiring in the investment banking sector during the years 1999 and 2000; Number of jobs to be cut at J.P....