Officials May Overshoot Deadline for US Airways-Pennsylvania Airport Talks
- US Airways offers services to Pittsburgh from Stewart. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/2/2001-7/16/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p41
Reports that airline company US Airways Express will offer service to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from Stewart International Airport. Schedule of the start of the service.
- US Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;6/8/2009, p9
The article reports that direct daily flights will be operated between Douglas International airport of Charlotte, North Carolina and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil by US Airways Inc. The new service will begin abroad a B767 on December 2, 2009. It will have a capacity for 186 passengers in Economic...
- United States : US AIRWAYS launches operations from Concourse C at NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. // TendersInfo News;8/16/2014, p1
The article reports that flight operations from the Concourse C at Nashville International Airport in Tennessee has been launched by US Airways.
- US Air removing last trace of McCarra. hub. O'Reiley, Tim // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/12/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 37, pP13
The article reports that US Airways is closing Concourse A, an old part of McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- A+ For Accessibility. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;2011-2012 Las Vegas Supplement, p40
The article offers information related to air carriers in Las Vegas, Nevada including the daily round-trip flights to be offered by McCarran International Airport from Atlanta, Georgia to Las Vegas and Phoenix, Arizona in March 2012, the nonstop service by Allegiant Air LLC to Lexington,...
- No extra charge for soft drinks. // Inside Tucson Business;3/2/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p5
The article reports that by March 1, 2009, U.S. Airways Inc. will wave its charges of $2. for softdrinks and bottled water and $1. for coffee or tea to travellers while at the airport. However, it will continue to charge $7. for beer, wine, and cocktails. It adds that U.S.Airways ranked third...
- US Airways Agrees to Maintain Hub Service at Pittsburgh Airport. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;10/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31740, p1
Reports on the agreement of US Airways to maintain hub operations at Pittsburgh International Airport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Modification of flight schedules; Completion of negotiations over lease agreements; Approval of relief on lease payments.
- Pittsburgh business leaders step up after US Airways exit. SHINGLER, DAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
The article offers information on the loss of hub status by the Pittsburgh International Airport in Pennsylvania and the efforts by the city's business community to keep the airport functional. It is stated that Pittsburgh lost its hub status in 2004 when the US Airways Inc. filed for bankruptcy...
- Us Airways Will Begin Operating Out Of Terminal 3 At Lax. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Mar2014, p53
The article reports that US Airways Inc. started its operations from Terminal 3 at Los Angeles International Airport in California from February 12, 2014, and stopped using Terminal 1 on February 11.