Record California Spreads
- Market Post: Yields Pull Back in Long End as Equity's Bleed Slows. Smith, Kate // Bondbuyer.com;10/16/2014, p25
The article reports on the initial recovery of the equities market on October 16, 2014, according to the Municipal Market Data (MMD) triple-A 5% curve. Topics discussed include the yields on bond maturing between different year brackets, the stable figures produced by the Treasury market, and...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields . // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p33
Presents a chart depicting the municipal market data general obligation yields of bonds. Guarantee of completeness or accuracy of the data; Source of data; Disclosure of information by the Municipal Market Data company.
- Munis Stay Pretty Flat; Secondary Sluggish. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33459, p2
The article reports that the Municipal Market Data has shown a triple-A 10-year scale which was flat Monday, January 31, 2011 at 3.31% while the 20-year scale has remained unchanged at 4.56% and the scale for 30-year bonds held at 4.78% in New York.
- Munis Soften, Following Treasuries and Stocks. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;8/24/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33571, p2
The article reports that munis have weakened after treasuries and stocks in the U.S. It states that the weakening was a reflection of Treasuries and the stock market, and the continued low new issuance volume. Moreover, it mentions that muni yields rose across the curve, and has been backed four...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p40
Presents statistics on ratings of general obligation bonds yields according to the data of financial information company Municipal Market Data, as of November 02, 2001. Bond rating for 2011; Proposed yields of the bonds in 2031.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 13, 2004. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p31
The article presents a chart representing Municipal Market Data's insured yield for September 13, 2004 of Midwest states.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2012, p17
A table is presented which lists information on the general obligation yields for bonds from 2013 to 2042, according to Municipal Market Data.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields . // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-40
Presents information on general obligation yields in the U.S. as of April 20, 2001, provided by the firm Municipal Market Data. Ratings assigned to various bond issues.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33639, p17
A table is presented which lists information on the general obligation yields for bonds from 2012 to 2041, according to Municipal Market Data.