N.J. Governor Oks Tax Lien Corp. to Give Camden a Leg Up
- New Jersey's Governor Declares War on Sprawl. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31553, p26
Reports on New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey's campaign against suburban sprawl in the state as of January 2003. Proposals made by the governor in his inaugural State of the State address; Reaction of municipal market participants to these proposals; Economic rationale of the governor's...
- New Jersey Sees Low Rates, and Looks to More Open Space. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;3/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31588, p44
No abstract available.
- NEW JERSEY: Newark Arena Action. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Reports on the plans of New Jersey's prospective governor James McGreevey to build a sports arena in the state. Criticism of McGreevey's plan.
- New Jersey Governor's Budget Balancing Draws Agency Attention. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p3
Focuses on the plans of New Jersey governor James E. McGreevey for the fiscal budget of 2003. Impact of revenue shortfalls on the budget; Credit ratings set by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- The Year of Living Distrustfully. // njbiz;12/9/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p5
Introduces a series of articles on the stance of the administration of New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey toward business.
- TIGHTENING THE DISCHARGE STANDARDS. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // njbiz;3/31/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the plan of the state of New Jersey to increase restrictions on the discharge of water under the smart-growth initiative of Governor James E. McGreevey. Information on standards set by the Department of Environmental Protection; Reaction to the standards.
- Fairness Is No Basis for Raising Taxes. Scarry, Donald M. // njbiz;4/7/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p12
Editorial. Comments on the new Millionaire's Tax hike of New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey, as of April 2003. Features of the tax hike; Members of the Fairness Alliance that support the tax hike; Percentage of the state's voters who supported the increase.
- Hail James E., Farewell Donald D. Mulroy, Gene J. // Business News New Jersey;1/14/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Editorial. Reports the swearing in of Governor James E. McGreevey, the 51st governor of New Jersey. Occurrence of a celebratory rally in front of the State House; Details of the ascension of McGreevey to the gubernatorial position; Bills of interest to the business community signed into law by...
- N.J. Governor to Address $2.9B Shortfall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p4
Reports that U.S. Democratic governor James E. McGreevey will address New Jersey's growing budget shortfall at a joint session of the U.S. legislature. Amount of budget shortfall in December 2002.