- Fitch Offers Glimpse of Post-Detroit Rating Criteria. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F317, p1
The article focuses on the report "Rating to Bondholder Security After Detroit" of the credit rating agency Fitch Ratings which reveals that Detroit, Michigan's proposed plan of adjustment will challenge traditional rating distinctions linked to bondholder security if it will be approved by the...
- FLORIDA: Hernando Schools Get Lift. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33200, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. upgraded the 43.4 million dollar outstanding certificates of participation (COP) of the Hernando County School Board in Florida to A-minus from BBB-plus. It says that the district's general obligation (GO) credit and 800,000 dollars of outstanding GOs...
- Fitch: Detroit's Treatment of Bondholders Strains Boundaries of Expectations. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F317, p1
The article focuses on the report of the credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings as per which, the unlimited tax general obligation bonds are closer to the agency due to Detroit, Michigan's agreement with bond insurers. As per the report, bonds ratings associated to bondholder security are...
- Fitch Grants $89M of Reeves County, Tex., Prison COPs a Positive Outlook. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p27
Reports that Fitch Ratings upgraded from stable to positive its outlook for the certificates of participation (COP) that financed a detention center in Reeves County, Texas. Plan of Fitch Ratings to review the credit; Background on the COP credit issue.
- L.A. Unified School District's COPs Lifted to A by Fitch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32434, p3
The article reports that Fitch Ratings upgrade the bond and credit ratings on the Los Angeles, California, Unified School District's certificates of participation. The district will sell 400 million dollars in general obligation bonds. The ratings upgrade is attributed to progress toward the...
- ARIZONA: COPs for Tucson Hotel. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/13/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33198, p9
The article reports on the move of the Rio Nuevo Multipurpose Facilities District in Tucson, Arizona to sell 11.8 million dollars worth of its certificates of participation (COP) in a negotiates sale on October 13, 2009. It aims to finance site work and design, as well as development efforts for...
- North Carolina to Sell $125M of COPs Authorized by Lawmakers in 2001. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p28
Reports on the plan of the North Carolina Infrastructure Finance Corp. to sell certificates of participation in a deal highlighting the changing debt structure of the state. Value of certificates of participation to be sold; Maturities of the Series 2004B debt; Assessment of Fitch Ratings Inc.,...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.