- OREGON: Fitch Positive on State GOs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/24/2007, Vol. 261 Issue 32699, p9
The article reports on the revision of the outlook for Oregon's general obligation (GO) credit by Fitch Ratings to positive from stable and affirmed its AA-minus rating. The action is applicable to $30 million of fixed-rate veterans' home loan bonds expected to price the week of Labor day and...
- Fitch Revises Outlook on Hartford GOs to Negative. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33186, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has adopted a negative outlook on general obligation (GO) bonds in Hartford, Connecticut. The company affirmed its A rating on the city's outstanding general obligation bonds worth 248.6 million dollars. The negative rating applies to several GO debt...
- Double Port Downgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/23/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33103, p9
The article reports on the downgrade ratings given by Fitch Ratings to Canaveral Port Authority and Port of Palm Beach in Florida. It states that the firm has downgraded the first port's $89.4 million of outstanding revenue bonds to A-minus from A. Meanwhile, it has given the second port's $46...
- Water Rate Plan Gets Atlanta Off Fitch's Watch. DeSue, Tedsa // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p4
Reports on the ratings of Fitch Ratings to the water and sewer debt of Atlanta, Georgia. Indication of negative rating; Assertion of rate increase for the average ratepayer; Impact of rate increase to the city's debt.
- CALIFORNIA: Beverly Hills' AAA Trifecta. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article presents information about bond rating of Beverly Hills, California. Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned the city a bond rating of AAA, while upgrading the lease-revenue-debt from AA to AA-plus. The Fitch action affects $56.6 million of lease-revenue bonds as well as planned bond...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- New Orleans Sewerage Bonds Get a Lift From Fitch. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33848, p2
The article reports that financial bonds of New Orleans Sewerage and Water board, Lousiana have been upgraded by Fitch Ratings Ltd. due to improved capital investment.
- Ring That Bell: Officials Rake in Money in Working-Class Calif. Town. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33356, p4
The article reports that Bell, California has increased its bond ratings for the working-class level based on Fitch Ratings and Bell Public Financing Authority.
- Petropavlovsk shareholders agree to sell Magadan gold placers to Susumanzoloto. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/15/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 15 (Interfax) - Shareholders in Petropavlovsk Plc have approved the sale of 76.62% of OJSC Berelekh, which holds licenses to mine and explore alluvial gold deposits in the Magadan region to OJSC Susumanzoloto for $25 million, Petropavlovsk said in a statement.