- OREGON: Fitch Positive on State GOs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/24/2007, Vol. 261 Issue 32699, p9
The article reports on the revision of the outlook for Oregon's general obligation (GO) credit by Fitch Ratings to positive from stable and affirmed its AA-minus rating. The action is applicable to $30 million of fixed-rate veterans' home loan bonds expected to price the week of Labor day and...
- Fitch Revises Outlook on Hartford GOs to Negative. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33186, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has adopted a negative outlook on general obligation (GO) bonds in Hartford, Connecticut. The company affirmed its A rating on the city's outstanding general obligation bonds worth 248.6 million dollars. The negative rating applies to several GO debt...
- Double Port Downgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/23/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33103, p9
The article reports on the downgrade ratings given by Fitch Ratings to Canaveral Port Authority and Port of Palm Beach in Florida. It states that the firm has downgraded the first port's $89.4 million of outstanding revenue bonds to A-minus from A. Meanwhile, it has given the second port's $46...
- Water Rate Plan Gets Atlanta Off Fitch's Watch. DeSue, Tedsa // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p4
Reports on the ratings of Fitch Ratings to the water and sewer debt of Atlanta, Georgia. Indication of negative rating; Assertion of rate increase for the average ratepayer; Impact of rate increase to the city's debt.
- CALIFORNIA: Beverly Hills' AAA Trifecta. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article presents information about bond rating of Beverly Hills, California. Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned the city a bond rating of AAA, while upgrading the lease-revenue-debt from AA to AA-plus. The Fitch action affects $56.6 million of lease-revenue bonds as well as planned bond...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Fitch Drops Oregon GOs To A-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31588, p1
No abstract available.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.