MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31784, p28
Presents a calendar of events on congresses and conventions related to bonds in the U.S. Details of the 8th Annual Texas Finance Conference in Austin; Information on the 9th Annual Legal and Compliance Conference in New York; Background on the 6th Southeast Public Finance Conference in Florida.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31956, p29
Presents an update on municipal bond activities in the United States as of August 26, 2004. Holding of Bond School by the Municipal Bond Club of Chicago & Fitch Ratings on September 16, 2004; Annual joint conference of the National Association of Higher Educational Facilities Authorities and the...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33572, p5
The article offers information on several conferences including the private-activity bond workshop to be held at the Federal Reserve building in Los Angeles, California on September 7, 2011, the 21st Annual California Public Finance Conference at the La Costa Resort & Spa in San Diego,...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32316, p28
The article presents a calendar of events for the months of February to May 2006 in the U.S. The Council of Development Finance Agencies hosted its 2006 Advanced Bond Finance Course in Washington last February 23-24. A conference titled "The Sky's the Limit: Innovation and Idealism in Public...
- Water Hurdles Daunting But Doable, Florida City Official Says. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p29
Presents a city manager's account of financing water and sewer projects. Presentation during the Sixth Southeast Public Finance Conference of "The Bond Buyer" by Donald Cooper, city manager of Port Saint Lucie, Florida; Financial advice for municipalities planning to acquire water systems; Sale...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p36
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions about municipal bonds in the U.S. from November 3, 2005 to February 8, 2006.
- Europe gets out of the gate fast. // High Yield Report;02/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the European High Yield Bond Conference, which met to discuss issues concerning the European high yield market. What issues were discuss; Estimated amount of issuance issued for 1998; Comments from Frank Knowles, head of high yield research at Merrill Lynch in London.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p34
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to bonds in the U.S.
- Bad News Can Widen Even Good Credits' Spreads. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p4
Highlights the Mid-Atlantic Public Finance Conference in Richmond, Virginia. Discussion on the Effects of unexpected calamities on insured and uninsured bond prices; Preference of investors to hold problem-free bonds and liquid securities; Demand of premium to buy hard-to-trade bonds.