Frontier Seeks More Gates at Denver International Airport
- Wild Frontier. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31697, p25
Reports on an announcement made by officials of Denver International Airport (DIA) in Colorado regarding the extraordinary rise in the market share of Frontier Airlines Inc. as of August 12, 2003. Expansion of facilities at the DIA airport; Market share of the airlines company in June 2002;...
- Tucson Airport passenger numbers fall 1.4% in 2012. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;1/25/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p8
The article discusses the decline on the number of airline passengers in Tucson International Airport in 2012. It states that the decline has been caused by the low cost offers of airlines aiming for more profits. It says that Frontier Airlines has announced air service suspension and closure...
- DIA, del-i-cate-ly. Rundles, Jeff // ColoradoBiz;Sep2003, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p66
Focuses on the negotiation with United Airlines Inc. on a lease for Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Demands of the airline for the city; Advantage of more control over the airport on the market share of United; Expansion plans of Frontier Airlines Inc.
- Monthly passenger traffic plummets at Tucson airport, but 2012 still up, slightly. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;7/27/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 61, p11
The article focuses on the decline of passenger traffic at the Tucson International Airport in May and June 2012. It states that the number of passengers are up just 0.3 percent through the first half of 2012. It says that the biggest cutbacks in available seats were to Denver, Colorado due to...
- Denver Nails Down An Airport Agreement With United, Frontier. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p1
Reports on the airport agreement between Denver, Colorado and United Airlines and Frontier Airlines. Expansion plan of the airport; Access to the market of the airport.
- Frontier Nixes United Plan to Move Gates at Denver Airport. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31717, p6
Reports on a proposal put forth by airlines company United Airlines Inc. (UA) that was rejected by airlines company Frontier Airlines Inc.(FA). Contention of UA regarding benefits of moving FA out of Terminal A at Denver, Colorado-based Denver International Airport to FA; Details of the plan...
- Frontier Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p6
The article offers information on the seasonal nonstop flight services of Frontier Airlines Inc. between Kansas City International Airport (MCI) and CancÃºn International Airport (CUN).
- Get on board to fix air service. // Inside Tucson Business;7/27/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 61, p20
The author reflects on the lessons from the decision of Frontier Airlines Inc. to resume its flights at the Tucson International Airport, which shows the effort of the airline to reinvent itself to attract potential buyer.
- Frontier pulls out of Tucson for the summer. // Inside Tucson Business;2/17/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p1
The article reports that Frontier Airlines Inc. is pulling back its daily flights service at Tucson International Airport in Denver, Colorado and moving Tucson to a seasonal destination, effective May 17, 2012.