Trio of Wisconsin Health Systems Offering $400 Millin of Debt
- Wheaton Franciscan Services Going It Alone in $200M Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p1
Reports that Illinois-based Wheaton Franciscan Services Inc. will sell approximately $200 million of new-money bonds in January 2002. Adoption of a fixed rate structure by the company in its bond issue; Creation of an amortization schedule by the company's bond issue; Companies serving as...
- WISCONSIN: S&P Negative on Wheaton. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p9
The article reports on the revision of Wheaton Franciscan Services Inc.'s outlook to negative from stable, by Standard & Poor's Corp. The revision is due to the improved health care systems but still poor operating performance, which falls short of providing a debt service coverage ratio on par...
- Milwaukee's Wheaton Health System Back With $210M Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32517, p3
The article reports on the $210 million advance bond refunding issued by Milwaukee-based healthcare provider Wheaton Franciscan Services Inc. in Wisconsin. The move was part of the company's plan to help finance a substantial long-term capital program. The refunding is expected to meet a...
- Gundersen Wins Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32368, p31
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has the underlying rating on the company Gundersen Lutheran's debt to A-plus from A as a result of the hospital's good financial performance. The revision is made because of the hospital's upcoming new money and refunding issue of 91 million...
- Making Use of One's Assets. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31041, p1
Reports on Aurora Health Care Inc.'s sale of auction-rate debt secured by the system's receivables. Request for a bond covenant related to liquidity requirements; Structure of the debt.
- Wisconsin's Aurora Health Care ready to compete. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/29/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30608, p3
Reports on Aurora Health Care Inc.'s scheduled sale of a $250 million of uninsured bonds in Wisconsin. Bond rating; Deal structure; Managers of the bond issue; Aurora's plans in using proceeds from the deal.
- Regional news: Midwest. // Modern Healthcare;7/08/96, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p25
Reports on Wheaton Franciscan Services' formation of a joint venture with Family Health Plan. Marketing by the two companies of the Family staff-model health maintenance organization.
- Catholic systems weigh expanding link. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;8/21/95, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p21
Reports on the planned expansion of the joint venture between Wheaton Franciscan Services and Felician Health Care in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Features of the plans by the two Catholic healthcare systems; Comment by Wilfred Loebig, president and chief executive officer of Wheaton; Background on...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;10/19/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 201, p3
The article reports on the multiple purchase orders received by Solos Endoscopy for its MammoView line of surgical endoscopy instruments from Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. Wheaton is considered one of the largest, integrated non-profit healthcare systems in Wisconsin. The MammoView system of...