Phoenix Children's On Moody's Watch
- Moody's blues: Five at risk. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;12/10/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p10
The article reports on the possible impact on hospitals of a potential downgrade of municipal bond insurers by Moody's Investors Service. In light of deteriorating conditions in the U.S. mortgage market, Moody's outlined the approach it is taking on assessing the influence on the ratings of bond...
- NEW YORK: Methodist Drops Two Notches. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/14/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32628, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the New York Methodist Hospital's rating two notches from A3 to Baa2 with a stable outlook. The downgrade affects $68.2 million of the Brooklyn hospital's outstanding debt. The Moody's report cited a material decline in...
- Indiana's Elkhart Hospital Lowered to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Indiana-based Elkhart General Hospital's 86.6 million dollars worth of outstanding bonds in 2011.
- Moody's Cuts Outlook On N. Broward Hospital. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31784, p2
Focuses on the rating of Moody's Investors Service on North Broward Hospital District's bonds in Florida. Indication of A3 rating; Negative outlook; Failure of liquidity to grow.
- Positive Outlook for Meriter. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has revised its outlook to positive from stable for Madison, Wisconsin-based Meritel Hospital's underlying A2 rating on $114 million of debt, including $89 million of bonds that will be sold next week. The auction-rate, new-money and refunding...
- Proctor Deepens Into Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/19/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33931, p5
This article reports on a rating downgrade made by Moody's Investors Service on the 22.5 million dollar debt issued by Proctor Hospital through the Illinois Finance Authority from Ba2 to B2.
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Ga., Downgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F304, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital in Georgia's long-term bond rating to A1 from Aa3 as of January 2014. It mentions that the rating will affect 107.9 million U.S. dollars of outstanding certificates issued by Hospital Authority...
- Bellin Hospital Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service has affirmed the Baal long-term and underlying credit ratings on Bellin Memorial Hospital and Bellin Psychiatric Center in Wisconsin, affecting approximately $36 million of Series 2001 A and B bonds and $26 million of Series 1993 bonds....
- Children Hosp L.A. Cut to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the underlying bond ratings for the Children's Hospital in anticipation of an upcoming financing in Los Angeles, California. Insurers of the bond; Use of the proceeds from the offering to refund a portion of Childrens' Series 1993 bonds...