Texas Housing Deals Cut to B By S&P
- Bridgeton IDA, Mo., Cut to AA+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard's & Poor's to lower its rating on Bridgeton Industrial Development Authority, Missouri's health care facilities revenue bonds.
- Fla. Health District Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its outlook on West Orange Healthcare District, Florida's Series 1999A and Series 1999B bonds. Factors contributing to the bonds' positive ratings; Solid improvement of the district's financial profile.
- University Debt Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the revision in the rating for the revenue bond of the University of Louisiana by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in Monroe, Louisiana.
- Jeffersonian Dissent. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32850, p1
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Jefferson County, Alabama which created issue for the county. The credit agency has downgraded some of the county's troubled sewer warrants to D from CCC because a principal date was not met on April 1, 2008. That rating...
- Gilmore securities' exit, Florida downgrade raise red flags. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p8
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s downgrading of Okaloosa County, Florida revenue bonds. Departure of underwriter Gilmore Securities from the dealer community; Decline in the prices of municipal bonds in the area; Decrease in investors' interest in municipal bonds.
- Downey Downgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the Downey Regional Medical Center's sub-investment-grade debt in California. Continued operating losses incurred by the hospital; Downgrading of the outstanding revenue bonds, which were issued by the California Health Facilities...
- SOUTH CAROLINA: Spartanburg Water Boost. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p9
The article highlights the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade some of Spartanburg, South Carolina's water system revenue bonds to AA-minus from A-plus. The city prepared a $82 million bond deal that was expected to price on January 17, 2007. The upgrade reflected the continued economic...
- S&P Default Study: Success Breeds Success for Municipal Bond Ratings. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32622, p39
The article reports on the result of the study on the municipal bond default published by Standard & Poor's in the U.S. According to the study, the higher a municipal bond's credit rating, the less likely it is to change. The research found that an issue of Massachusetts Port Authority special...
- Bridgeport Boosted. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/17/2005, Vol. 854 Issue 32239, p36
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has upgraded the outstanding general obligation bonds of Bridgeport, Connecticut to A-minus from BBB-plus with a stable outlook. Attribution of the upgrade to positive signs of redevelopment in the city; Expectation of the rating agency that...