Detroit Medical Center Dropped to B by Fitch
- Fitch Gets Negative On Detroit Medical Center. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has placed approximately 569 million dollars of Detroit Medical Center Inc.'s (DMC) B-rated bonds on Rating Watch Negative. Reasons for the action; Agreement entered into by DMC and the state of Michigan, Wayne County, and Detroit in October 2003.
- Motown hospital blues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30808, p1
Reports on decline of the bond rating of Detroit Medical Center Inc. Lose of an investment-grade rating; Financial performance of the company in 1999.
- OHIO Fitch Negative on Mercy. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p9
The article reports on the negative outlook and BBB rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. on 77 million dollars of revenue bonds issued for Mercy Medical Center in Canton, Ohio in 2010.
- OHIO: Mercy Med Cut to BB-plus. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/7/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33578, p7
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded the Canton, Ohio-based Mercy Medical Center rating on its 80 million dollars of facilities revenue bonds from BBB to BB-plus.
- Medical center's downward spiral continues. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;02/16/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30579, p37
Reports that Fitch IBCA has downgraded the Detroit Medical Center's rating for the third time in two weeks. Lowered ratings from Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service; Losses in August 1998; Efforts of the medical center to correct its financial position.
- Troubled Detroit Medical Center takes another ratings hit. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p4
Focuses on bond ratings downgrades at Detroit Medical Center by rating agencies. Operating losses triggering the downgrades by Fitch IBCA inc., Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's; Unprofitability of the medical center's ambulatory care network; Recruitment of consulting firm Hunter...
- Medical Center Gains S&P Upgrade to BB-Minus. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p44
Reports that Standard&Poor has upgraded the rating on bonds of Detroit Medical Center issued through the Michigan State Hospital Finance Authority for the hospital system to two notches to BB-minus from B with a positive outlook in Detroit, Michigan. Amount of outstanding long-term debt of the...
- Fitch Lowers $67.1 M Issued for Flint, Mich., Hospital to Negative BB-Plus. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32308, p40
The article reports on Fitch Ratings Inc.'s downgrading of $67.1 million of revenue bonds issued by Flint, Michigan-based Hospital Building Authority on behalf of Hurley Medical Center to below investment grade due to operating losses. The Fitch's reason for the drop of hospital's rating to...
- Halifax Hospital Hit. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p29
Focuses on the downgrade given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to Halifax Regional Medical Center in North Carolina. Impact of the action on the sale of revenue bonds; Worth of revenue bonds sold by the medical center; Reason for the decline of bond rating.