VICON 8I & VICON IQ SOFTWARE
- Vicon on Cutting Edge. // Computer Graphics World;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p8
The article offers information on Blade motion-capturing processing software system from Vicon.
- Vicon Introduces Boujou 5. // Computer Graphics World;Oct2009, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p4
The article reviews the camera match-moving software Boujou 5 from Vicon.
- CUSTOMIZING MO CAP. // Millimeter;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p45
The article reviews the motion-capture software from Vicon.
- More Mocap. // Computer Graphics World;Sep2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p48
The article reviews a video editing software package from Vicon.
- Vicon hones motion Blade. Giardina, Carolyn // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/7/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 39, p49
The article reviews a motion-capture processing software from Vicon.
- How to fight pirates. // Australian PC User;Aug2003, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p10
Recommends a way for manufacturers to fight piracy. Reasons of the proliferation of pirated goods; Impact of piracy on the music recording and motion picture industries; Main reasons of many consumers for buying pirated computer games and software.
- Computer gamers, Hollywood make toy connection. Chronis, George // Discount Store News;2/9/98, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p71
Reports on the collaboration between the computer game and motion picture industry. How the game industry suffers from license properties; Why traditional licensing patterns remains dominant with popular toys; Benefits from the collaboration of the two industries.
- TECHNICAL. Kealey, Russell // Australian Screen Education;Winter2002, Issue 29, p196
Lists computer software relevant to the motion picture industry. iMovie; CD-ROM interactive design and programming.
- APP-ADAPTATIONS. Wallenstein, Andrew // Variety;4/18/2011, Vol. 422 Issue 10, p5
The article examines the creation of application software for smartphones which allow users to play computer games by motion picture industry companies which use the games to market motion pictures.