- Sonia Lamba Appointed Creative Director At Goodspot. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;4/19/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p9
Reports the appointment of Sonia Lamba as creative director of Goodspot in Santa Monica, California. Career background; Reorganization of Goodspot; Relocation of the company.
- ZONA DESIGN. Iezzi, Teressa // CREATIVITY;Sep2002, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p52
Focuses on the business model of broadcast design company Zona Design. Vision of founders Zoa Martinez and Dennis Fluet for the company; Influence of Cuban heritage on the design of the company; Career background of Martinez on broadcast designing.
- Zona does MoCA. // CREATIVITY;Mar2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p25
The article presents information about the annual fundraising event of the Museum of Contemporary Art held in February 2007 in North Miami, Florida. The advertising agency Zona Design handled the event's marketing and identity, which included an elaborate video installation, invitations,...
- Sony to demo high-performance Cell computing board. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;8/13/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 33, p1
The article reports that Japan-based electronics company Sony Corp. is set to demonstrate a prototype of its Cell computing board at the Siggraph 2007 conference to be held in August 2007 in San Diego, California. Sony said in a statement that the technology is aimed at multimedia computing...
- SONY LAUNCH VIDEOCONFERENCING EQUIPMENT. // Image Technology;Nov/Dec1994, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p287
The article reports on the launch of Trinicorn 2000 compact videoconferencing system by Sony Corp. in Great Britain. It is designed with a user-friendly icon based interface, which provides users with access to varied functions such as panning round the room and cropping on visual aids. While...
- STYLISH TIME-LAPSE. Goldman, Michael // Millimeter;Apr2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p11
Features the computer game 'Dark Cloud 2,' developed by Sony Corp. Specification of the computer graphic; Integration of lighting; Use of X-Frog software.
- A Moving Logo. // Computer Graphics World;Mar2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the three dimensional brand logo created by design firm YU + co to symbolize the launch of Sony Corp.'s Wega plasma screen optical engine. Designer of the logo; Description of the logo; Technologies used in the generation of the logo.
- Team-ups save smaller agencies. Kilburn, David // Marketing Week (01419285);3/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p35
Relates the decline of the media advertising spend by the agencies in Japan. Attempt of small agencies to challenge large agencies; Management of electronic advertisement by Sony Corp.; Agency bought by Sun-Ad.
- Window shopping. // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/23/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p4
Focuses on Sony's outdoor-advertising windows for its flagship store in New York City. Windows' features.